Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
fredo
Art God

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 pm

#SoDak
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Genius.

What is this doing to the mind of a young teenager?

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
fredo
Art God

Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:38 am

.ru
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:07 am

misterx wrote:
Genius.

WOW! :shock: SMDH
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:27 am

misterx wrote:
Genius.

As ever, presented without the full facts by yours truly for Anti-USA propaganda purposes.

This is just a drill,” the principal announced over the intercom before the school’s resource officer fired blanks in the hallway.

The purpose of this training is to teach students what gunfire sounds like.

“So many times you read about these active shooter situations where they hear a gun going off like that and they think it's something different,” Green explained. “You're programmed to think ‘I'm safe all the time,’ right, so when you hear something like that you think, 'I've got to take some action on this.'”

Spinella said staff sent an email to parents on Friday so they could talk to their kids about the training over the weekend. There was also a robo-phone call Sunday night to remind them about the drill.

“We don’t want to scare them. We want this to become as close to reality as possible,” Spinella said.

https://www.ktva.com/story/37653417/eas ... al-gunfire

#Glavset
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Worst news I've heard so far today. Absolutely loved JOKER (my favorite movie of the year so far) and I don't think it needs, nor do I want to see a sequel. I understand it's made crazy bank at the box office and Warner is trying to squeeze more juice out of it, but can't we just leave a great property alone without having to milk it to death? It would be a nice, refreshing change.

https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/joker- ... arner-bros
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:21 pm

rubberneck wrote:
misterx wrote:
Genius.

As ever, presented without the full facts by yours truly for Anti-USA propaganda purposes.
You've assimilated nicely into Gun Culture, I see, if you see no issue with this.

To the rest of the world this is a sad inditement of how drymounted up it is over there.

The most drymounted up thing about your comment is how you have no problem with it.

And why is the fake shooter a middle-aged dark male?

Let me guess...youre a card carrying NRA fan??

Charlton Heston your fave actor?

Funny, we never need to do anything like this here in OZ. Being shot isn't a concern of anybodies over here for some reason.

I guess we're not free enough....

FFS.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:40 pm

So, why did you post a link that referred to it as a surprise when a minimal amount of research would have revealed that to be a blatant lie? I thought you were some kind of crusader against misinformation? Or is that only when it supports your agenda?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:42 pm

Crusader against misinformation?

He is the very definitely of misinformation/dezinformatsiya.

Nothing that comes out of that troubled head of his is accurate, truthful or lucid.

Nothing.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Why do you only ever question me or my posts? Seems sus, ya know?

I have not once seen you saying anything to anybody else about the wording of their posts( or in this case one word in a tweet )

Are you really trying to clean up everybody's posts, or is it just mine you are targeting ?

The old ignore the message, target the messenger thing you yanks love doing, I have come to learn.

Almost like you have an agenda, or something.

Lovely that you see me as a Crusader though, thanks.

PS Have you happened to look at gorkies insanely biased Russophobe posts? Agenda-dripping, bro.

It'll shock ya.

PPS Did I mention we never need to do anything like this here in OZ. Being shot isn't a concern of anybodies over here for some reason.

I guess we're not free enough....
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Lol, you literally just ignored the message and went after the messenger.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
misterx
Art Expert

Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Yeah, right, lol indeed, mon ami.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:40 pm
So, why did you post a link that referred to it as a surprise when a minimal amount of research would have revealed that to be a blatant lie? I thought you were some kind of crusader against misinformation? Or is that only when it supports your agenda?
Nice to see everyone else sees the actual point of the post. He chooses not to and to then pivot to propaganda and personal attack and to then look for a reaction. Classic troll move. Some get upset by insults, I just see each post as allowing us gain further insight into the mindset and agenda of the OP.

I'll respond to his post just to highlight his M.O. 8)
Last edited by rubberneck on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubberneck
Art God

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:44 pm

misterx wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:21 pm
rubberneck wrote:
misterx wrote:
Genius.

You've assimilated nicely into Gun Culture, I see, if you see no issue with this. Assumption. Attempt to goad a reaction.

To the rest of the world this is a sad inditement of how drymounted up it is over there. Generalization. Attempt to have personal opinion stated as fact.

The most drymounted up thing about your comment is how you have no problem with it. Assumption . Attempt to goad a reaction.

And why is the fake shooter a middle-aged dark male? Attempt to use story as an implication of racism. Again to goad a reaction.

Let me guess...youre a card carrying NRA fan?? Assumption. Attempt to goad a reaction.

Charlton Heston your fave actor? Assumption . Attempt to goad a reaction.

Funny, we never need to do anything like this here in OZ. Being shot isn't a concern of anybodies over here for some reason. Generalization, gun violence exists.

Recent example: https://www.npr.org/2019/06/05/72990131 ... ntrol-laws

I guess we're not free enough.... An expat himself, this Mancunian suddenly feels he can speak for the whole country. 8)

FFS.

#Glavset 101

fredo
Art God

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:49 pm

The state rests! Now can we ban him?