Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:30 pm

I dig this cinnamon coke.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Kramerica wrote:
How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:31 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 pm
Kramerica wrote:
How do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Oh, the shame runs much deeper than that.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Luls. I was just marveling the other day at how much I enjoyed the dark chocolate kit kat.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 pm
Luls. I was just marveling the other day at how much I enjoyed the dark chocolate kit kat.
it's true that. those are really good.

I had a raspberry/vanilla coke at the movies the other day. . . it was a'ight.
geezer
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Orange-vanilla Coke tastes like cough syrup.
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:13 pm

People still drink soda?

Coffee-water-beer
Breakfast-lunch-dinner
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:58 pm

guryter wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:13 pm
People still drink soda?

Coffee- sparkling water-beer
Breakfast-lunch-dinner
Fixed.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tourist504
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:30 pm

I am FUMING about the sandwich hinge. I cannot stand sandwich hinges and will defy them and their supporters at every turn. I mean, what's the first thing you do when the sandwich is placed in front of you? You pick up one half, breaking the hinge. Not to mention the fact that an intact hinge effectively reduces the amount of space for chips/potato salad to be placed and could influence the amount of side the sandwich maker puts on the plate.

I mean really.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:40 pm

tourist504 wrote:
I am FUMING about the sandwich hinge. I cannot stand sandwich hinges and will defy them and their supporters at every turn. I mean, what's the first thing you do when the sandwich is placed in front of you? You pick up one half, breaking the hinge. Not to mention the fact that an intact hinge effectively reduces the amount of space for chips/potato salad to be placed and could influence the amount of side the sandwich maker puts on the plate.

I mean really.
How dare you? I literally just finished eating a (free) sandwich that was on a half loaf of italian bread and they cut the goddamn thing all the way through and at least 15% of the chicken salad with apple/grape/cranberry fell out and I had to pick it up with my fingers and eat it like a savage and because I leave no man behind. I should also mention that if you're slamming bread so full of things that you're busting open hinges you should just go flatbread and have two.

How about this...leave the hinge and then if you don't know how to eat a sandwich proper you can just somehow break it and then you're good, and the proper way to eat a sandwich hinge people are good as well.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:56 pm

I think you two are talking about hinges on different kinds of sandwiches.
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Ive been told I'm unhinged.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
tourist504
Art Expert

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:11 pm

guryter wrote:
tourist504 wrote:

I mean really.
How dare you? I literally just finished eating a (free) sandwich that was on a half loaf of italian bread and they cut the goddamn thing all the way through and at least 15% of the chicken salad with apple/grape/cranberry fell out and I had to pick it up with my fingers and eat it like a savage and because I leave no man behind. I should also mention that if you're slamming bread so full of things that you're busting open hinges you should just go flatbread and have two.

How about this...leave the hinge and then if you don't know how to eat a sandwich proper you can just somehow break it and then you're good, and the proper way to eat a sandwich hinge people are good as well.
Oh, that hinge. Yeah, that's fine.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:09 am

tourist504 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:11 pm
guryter wrote:
tourist504 wrote:

I mean really.

Oh, that hinge. Yeah, that's fine.
gorkie
Art Freak

Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:20 pm

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram