New Banksy Print

General art-related discussion.
veltri
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:15 am

So we're best buds now, but you know that whole anonymity thing was getting in the way whenever I introduced him.
So he screen printed us matching t-shirts using the Amazon logo but saying I'm with Bansky ->.
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
fredo
Art God

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:50 am

Vest-chinos just showed up via private courier. It was Kate Moss in a Warhol wig and fedora. She looked a bit Frenchmen from one angle but I let her blow me on a bed of tenners anyway. Hope they don’t refund the 1/1 purple Banksquiat for it.

Ps sorry for your loss, Veltri. I’d file a claim now IIWY.
just a foil for me today, thanks
veltri
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:07 am

Lou Reed comes down from heaven in a flying ferris wheel singing Going Down on the Dirty Bill-of-art.
He's accompanied by Armenian Jesus who annoints the chinos and by Warhol who tongue in cheek calls it your 15 seconds of shame.
The Weeknd's cousin was there too. I didn't understand why but everyone pretended they've known about him for years.
veltri
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:03 am

Meanwhile, Picasso comes back from hell on his "real artist" day pass to set up a greeting card licensing company Guernica Domestic Prostitutes. He's pissed off that Da Vinci makes more posthumous money than him.
He also tells me PayPal is returning my brother-in-law.
veltri
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:44 pm

I finally convince Banksy to do a Neil Young print by telling him his likenesses are better than Shepard's. Neil arrives to approve the proof and they get in a shouting match. The piece is called Clown by the River and has Anthropocene Neil holding one lp called Full Discography. Neil retorts that Banksy's art is the mp3 of the art world and "Is all one derivative idea!".
Banksy proceeds to shred the piece. He numbers the first string 1/20 /1, ties it to his hair and takes a selfie. He sells the others for a half-penny calling them Hatsquiats on his website. Only those who personally bring him a half-penny in bitcoin have a chance to get one. They also have to answer the question: Is Strikethrough Neil young? - NOT. The usual suspects declare this selling method unfair and like a waffle. Invader is once again perplexed to be brought into this.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:56 pm

What's for lunch?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
veltri
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Segway (sic) waffles
SPAC04
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:51 pm

sic melt ^^^
fredo
Art God

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Props
just a foil for me today, thanks
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Got my tenner yesterday. Thanks bng!
acidburn
Art Daddy

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:04 am

stuckeyc wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:51 pm
Got my tenner yesterday. Thanks bng!
Enjoy :D
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 am

LOL veltri. drymounting gold.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
Heller

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Hell Everyone!

Yes, we where allocated some of the Tenners with the Laz Letter. We framed up the Tenner's in White Sandwiched between 8 ply Acid Free Matting. We did follow suite with Bottleneck and added a Tamper-proof Hologram on the back of the frame with Serial Number and With a Tamper Proof Serial Number Hologram on the Included GallArt Certificate. Our Letters are Identical to Bottlenecks, each are Hand Signed.

We released a limited amount in two closed member groups via facebook.

There are currently 4 more available via our new website. Purchases are limited to One Per Household. We where not planning on making this release public, but, since the link was posted. Enjoy while they last!

https://gallartmiami.com/product/di-fac ... 0gbp-note/

We will be making a large allocation available during Art Basel Miami at our Booth at Red Dot at the Mana Convention Center in the Heart of Wynwood Booth 113 & 220. This year at Booth 220 we are excited to be showing with Pez from Barcelona! We will also be exhibiting Originals and Prints by Banksy, Kaws, Erik Parker, Mark Drew, Invader, Martin Whatson, Snik, Kunstrasen, Pejac, The London Police, Futura, Zephyr, Phil Frost, Mr. Brainwash, Shepard Fairey and Tiago Magro.

They are always available anytime to Gallery Walk-in's!
bsharp
Art Expert

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Heller wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 pm
Hell Everyone!

Yes, we where allocated some of the Tenners with the Laz Letter. We framed up the Tenner's in White Sandwiched between 8 ply Acid Free Matting. We did follow suite with Bottleneck and added a Tamper-proof Hologram on the back of the frame with Serial Number and With a Tamper Proof Serial Number Hologram on the Included GallArt Certificate. Our Letters are Identical to Bottlenecks, each are Hand Signed.

We released a limited amount in two closed member groups via facebook.

There are currently 4 more available via our new website. Purchases are limited to One Per Household. We where not planning on making this release public, but, since the link was posted. Enjoy while they last!

https://gallartmiami.com/product/di-fac ... 0gbp-note/

We will be making a large allocation available during Art Basel Miami at our Booth at Red Dot at the Mana Convention Center in the Heart of Wynwood Booth 113 & 220. This year at Booth 220 we are excited to be showing with Pez from Barcelona! We will also be exhibiting Originals and Prints by Banksy, Kaws, Erik Parker, Mark Drew, Invader, Martin Whatson, Snik, Kunstrasen, Pejac, The London Police, Futura, Zephyr, Phil Frost, Mr. Brainwash, Shepard Fairey and Tiago Magro.

They are always available anytime to Gallery Walk-in's!
Love the tenners. I took a quick look at your site and I would genuinely like to understand why this $35 open edition Obey offset is priced at $300.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:52 pm

bsharp wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 pm
Love the tenners. I took a quick look at your site and I would genuinely like to understand why this $35 open edition Obey offset is priced at $300.
Because someone with more money than brains will buy it? :D