America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.
fredo
Art God

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:14 am

just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:29 am

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
fredo
Art God

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:21 am

So I guess Don Putino had another one whacked?
just a foil for me today, thanks
misterx
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:18 am

You keep on guessing matey....suits you.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:10 am

misterx wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:59 pm
finneganm wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 pm
“By the end of the 2016 U.S. election, the IRA had the ability to reach millions of U.S. persons through their social media accounts. Multiple IRA-controlled Facebook groups and Instagram accounts had hundreds of thousands of U.S. participants. IRA-controlled Twitter accounts separately had tens of thousands of followers, including multiple U.S. political figures who retweeted IRA-created content. In November 2017, a Facebook representative testified that Facebook had identified 470 IRA-controlled Facebook accounts that collectively made 80,000 posts between January 2015 and August 2017. Facebook estimated the IRA reached as many as 126 million persons through its Facebook accounts.”

It’s a big report. You can find a lot in there, if you know, you read it.
Ouch ! Nasty !

You seem to be behind the times on this subject, even though I have pointed this out to you all before...you gotta start listening, son, for your own sake.

Here we go again:

Regarding the IRA, you and hundreds of millions of other Americans are blissfully unaware that Mueller’s team had been forced to admit in court, post Mueller Report, that this was a false insinuation.

If it aint on CNN... it never happened, seems to be the mantra over there.

You gotta ask yourself....why don't you know ANYTHING about this?

A federal judge rebuked Mueller and the Justice Department for having “improperly suggested a link” between IRA and the Kremlin. US District Judge Dabney Friedrich noted that Mueller’s February 2018 indictment of the IRA “does not link the [IRA] to the Russian government” and alleges “only private conduct by private actors.” Jonathan Kravis, a senior prosecutor on the Mueller team, acknowledged that this is the case.

“The report itself does not state anywhere that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency activity,” Kravis told the court.

Heres the order
https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... -Order.pdf

NB Finneganm:
The Mueller report DOES NOT SAY that the Kremlin was behind the social media campaign; it only disingenuously suggests it.

And Judge Friedrich put an end to that sorry tale.... its just that they didn't send you or anyone the memo.

As for reaching millions as you quote from the report, we already know that social media content was juvenile clickbait that had nothing to do with the election. We've seen it, remember? Its out there.

Oh, and only 7 % of IRA’s Facebook posts mentioned either Trump or Clinton.

Sweeping, systematic stuff indeed.

Like I said yesterday... this whole thing has become the thing of Legend in the US.

You just proved how little the average American ( or are you in the top 10?) knows about this subject that has devoured your country for three years.

All one big conspiracy on my part, of course, as I type from the Kremlin basement.
That’s not all what Judge Friedrich concludes. This is a technical matter regarding whether or not the Mueller Report would prejudice a jury in regards to the IRA connection to the Russia Government.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-conte ... -order.pdf

Either you’re woefully behind the times, didn’t actually read it or, more likely, you’re just sticking to the narrative.
That's what she said
gorkie
Art Freak

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:29 am

#yeppoonyappergonnayap
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:00 pm

partpat wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:23 pm
Lol TDS GTFO.

The world and the remaining intelligent Americans loath this lying , cheating , unpatriotic , rapist. He’s a garbage human and he’s absolutely destroyed the trope that there are any decent republicans anymore. Can’t be over soon enough.
And he’ll be there until 2024. Might s well just except it
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:41 pm

I’d say 60/40 odds he gets re-elected at the moment.
That's what she said
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:44 pm

finneganm wrote:
I agree if the D nominee is some 70+ year old dinosaur.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:41 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:44 pm
finneganm wrote:
I agree if the D nominee is some 70+ year old dinosaur.
I’m on the fence if Biden gets it, but I firmly believe that Trump skips into office if Warren/Sanders is on the ticket. To be clear, I’m not judging their character, just my perceived electability of either one.
That's what she said
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:52 pm

drymount, I wish the politics and world influence of my country was so goddamn boring and non-existent that I had time to troll people from other countries that lead the way and the world with nonsensical, contrarian bullshit.

Aside from criminal repository, shrimp on the barbie, and Crocodile Dundee, what has been Australia's contribution to the modern world?

Australia is to New Zealand as Scotland is to England.
I'm not someone else.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:13 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:52 pm
drymount, I wish the politics and world influence of my country was so goddamn boring and non-existent that I had time to troll people from other countries that lead the way and the world with nonsensical, contrarian bullshit.

Aside from criminal repository, shrimp on the barbie, and Crocodile Dundee, what has been Australia's contribution to the modern world?

Australia is to New Zealand as Scotland is to England.
Hey now Aussies aint all that bad! This dude is a British ex-pat giving them a bad name. 8)

So it's either retirement ain't all it's cracked up and Yeppoon Bowls Club is under renovation or work is slow at present.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
chalkdust
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm

jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm

chalkdust wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm
Is the implication here that since X went from the UK to AU he is a criminal?

I like to think of him living underground like a proper troll in Coober Pedy.

X yard sign:

Last edited by jjttdw on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:09 pm

8=====D~~~~