Pet Peeves- Vent Here! Let me feel your pain.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:16 pm

TKuczynski wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:20 pm
fredo wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:29 pm
helps to reduce the water molecule size
luls
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe fredo is drinking heavy water.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
fredo
Art God

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:52 pm

So long as it's hexagonal, I don't judge.
just a foil for me today, thanks
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:14 am

bubbie wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:51 am
35mmpaul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:24 am
Get a hydro flask.
Winner! Thanks for the suggestion. I did not know about these. Ordered two kids ones today. Hopefully, they are as good as six’s kids think they are, considering the price, lol.
Received the two bottles yesterday. Looks to be good stuff. Thought my youngest would have difficulties opening it after seeing the design in person, but she seems to be doing alright with it.

Thanks again, Paul.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 am

nice! enjoy!
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Cragars wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:01 pm
Formula instead of breast milk, but worried about plastic. Luls.
Shut it nerd. We do both and mainly formula during a crying episode when slower breast milk rate at night leads to frustrated little baby.
Don't take advice/criticism from people that don't have kids, they don't know fudge. Hi blue!
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Luls. #udontknowchit
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Its funny how the first kid is some kind of fragile egg while the ones that follow are progressively less so. Truth is that most of the stuff doesn't mean much. Consider those who try to keep every little speck of dust or dirt away from their young children. Here is a nice article that shows that doing so may increase a kid's allergy risk.

https://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/20 ... ma-study#1

When civilization collapses my money is on the third world. They have eaten and drunk things that would kill most of those living the high life their first world problems.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:37 pm

For the love of god if you are ordering lunch at a fast food restaurant during the lunch rush, don’t ask your 5 year old what they want when you finally get to the cashier. Do that fudge while waiting in line or, better yet, tell them what they are getting. You have had them for 5 years you should know what they want at Wendy’s or McDonalds by now.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Irishman12
Art Expert

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:04 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
For the love of god if you are ordering lunch at a fast food restaurant during the lunch rush, don’t ask your 5 year old what they want when you finally get to the cashier. Do that fudge while waiting in line or, better yet, tell them what they are getting. You have had them for 5 years you should know what they want at Wendy’s or McDonalds by now.
YES! Preach on. Not just kids but really anybody who waits until they get to the counter to decide. If you walk straight up to the counter, I can give you a few seconds (but I'm still of the mindset you should have had something in mind driving there). But if there's a line and you've been standing in it for more than a minute, you should have that order ready to go when you hit the counter.
fredo
Art God

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Yes, but how else is Seraphina going to gain the confidence to enforce her GMO/gluten/sugar-free diet in a large dinner situation?
just a foil for me today, thanks
bubbie
Art Expert

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:43 am

jjttdw wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:11 pm
Its funny how the first kid is some kind of fragile egg while the ones that follow are progressively less so. Truth is that most of the stuff doesn't mean much. Consider those who try to keep every little speck of dust or dirt away from their young children. Here is a nice article that shows that doing so may increase a kid's allergy risk.

https://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/20 ... ma-study#1

When civilization collapses my money is on the third world. They have eaten and drunk things that would kill most of those living the high life their first world problems.
I don’t mind the dirt, mud and whatever. I don’t go nuts scraping the vegetables, besides giving them a good rinse. I know many people who actually scrape them with a brush. Also heard stories of people washing them with soap, lol. But when it comes to toxic fudge like plastic, for example, I try to avoid it as much as I can. I don’t really mind the tap water either, personally. Where we live now, however, the water supply is the river surrounded by farm fields for hundreds of kilometres before it reaches us, which are being annually or in most cases biannually sprayed with roundup (how is it still legal?) and other fudge that you want to minimize your exposure to. Oil jacks and gas wells are a common occurrence on those fields and crown land surrounding the river as well. They say the water is good, but...
bubbie
Art Expert

Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
Well, if they bring their 5-year olds to a fast food restaurant such as McDonald’s and buy them anything other than an occasional fries, I think you should give them the benefit of the doubt :lol:
spunkmonkey
Art Expert

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 pm

bubbie wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:14 am
bubbie wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:51 am
35mmpaul wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:24 am
Get a hydro flask.
Winner! Thanks for the suggestion. I did not know about these. Ordered two kids ones today. Hopefully, they are as good as six’s kids think they are, considering the price, lol.
Received the two bottles yesterday. Looks to be good stuff. Thought my youngest would have difficulties opening it after seeing the design in person, but she seems to be doing alright with it.

Thanks again, Paul.
They also make different kinds of lids you can buy separate that would be easier for a little one.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am

Irishman12 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:04 pm
...you should have that order ready to go when you hit the counter.
^This

Biggest pet peeve when ordering food is knowing exactly what I want but getting repeatedly interrupted mid-sentence with questions that I was just getting ready to answer had they let me finish my order. Now that we've talked over each other I have to go back and repeat myself, usually more than once. :evil:
SPAC04
Art Expert

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Phish posters that are one inch taller and wider than standard frames.