Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:18 pm

Nah, the wait times get a little long for that kind of dice roll
jayper
Art Expert

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:45 am

essential
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:38 pm

I'm going to one of TSOAF shows and the band already confirmed no tubes on Instagram. With no re-entry (typically) I have no idea how these all won't be damaged. Even if I'm able to get one, what the hell do you do with it all show? I could bring a tube, but what do you do with a tube during a show (if they let you bring it in)? Love that DD did this print, but I wish the logistics were better.
i flip therefore i am
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Do they have new material out? Last thing I listened to was The Ocean and the Sun and that seems like forever ago. I dig that album though.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
essential
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Kramerica wrote:Do they have new material out? Last thing I listened to was The Ocean and the Sun and that seems like forever ago. I dig that album though.
No, they don't. This tour was announced in mid/late December. Some assumed they'd drop something, even a short EP, prior to the tour, but it's mid February and there's nothing.
i flip therefore i am
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:51 pm

essential wrote:I'm going to one of TSOAF shows and the band already confirmed no tubes on Instagram. With no re-entry (typically) I have no idea how these all won't be damaged. Even if I'm able to get one, what the hell do you do with it all show? I could bring a tube, but what do you do with a tube during a show (if they let you bring it in)? Love that DD did this print, but I wish the logistics were better.
Ya carry it around like a fuggin dork. the last show I went to with a poster I wanted didn't allow tubes in at all. So I "checked" the tube and poster with security outside and hoped it would still be there when the show ended. Sure enough, it was. Perhaps that will be an option for ya.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jayper
Art Expert

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:18 pm

If you're going with a friend, show up early when doors open, one of you go in bring kraft and tape. Purchase the prints, roll them. Hand them out to your buddy to drop em in a tube or the car. Just be polite to the person at the door and ask nicely, they're not going to bar you from handing something to someone just outside the venue.
howdyall
Art Expert

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm

essential wrote:I'm going to one of TSOAF shows and the band already confirmed no tubes on Instagram. With no re-entry (typically) I have no idea how these all won't be damaged. Even if I'm able to get one, what the hell do you do with it all show? I could bring a tube, but what do you do with a tube during a show (if they let you bring it in)? Love that DD did this print, but I wish the logistics were better.
Is it winter where you are? Try the coat check
fredo
Art God

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:31 pm

jayper wrote:If you're going with a friend, show up early when doors open, one of you go in bring kraft and tape. Purchase the prints, roll them. Hand them out to your buddy to drop em in a tube or the car. Just be polite to the person at the door and ask nicely, they're not going to bar you from handing something to someone just outside the venue.
Alternatively, do drugs and freak out.
just a foil for me today, thanks
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Would buy art print version for sure.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
fredo
Art God

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:42 pm

It's barely a geepee as is.
just a foil for me today, thanks
essential
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm

jayper wrote:If you're going with a friend, show up early when doors open, one of you go in bring kraft and tape. Purchase the prints, roll them. Hand them out to your buddy to drop em in a tube or the car. Just be polite to the person at the door and ask nicely, they're not going to bar you from handing something to someone just outside the venue.
I'm going alone.
howdyall wrote:
Is it winter where you are? Try the coat check
Yea, coat check is going to be my best bet, like Codeblue said as well. I'm going to call the venue and see if there is going to be a coat check option in general. Coat check can be hit and miss, even in winter months, some venues will offer it, others won't.
i flip therefore i am
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:48 pm

fredo wrote:It's barely a geepee as is.
Just like I'm sure the band is barely a band, but instead a bunch of men yelling at each other.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.