Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:42 pm

andrewg520 wrote:shoutout bottleneck w the shitty mystery tube for your bottlebux members. Literal fudge. And some of the prints are damaged, just like the last mystery tube i got. drymounting ridiculous
Then why did you buy another mystery tube?
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
andrewg520
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:06 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:Literal fudge? Bonus!

What did you get and how bad was the damage? In my experience you can't really expect perfectly mint prints in a mystery tube, and BNG is wayyyy better than most. And surely it was worth more than $65 or whatever.
Thanks for replying like a real human and not like a d**k like everyone else on this website. probably could flip some, but still pretty disappointed.
I got:
-zi xu blade runner regular (terrible)

-mark englert i will not be the last jedi timed edition... like if i wanted the timed edition i would of got the timed edition when it was open. And i didn't want it at all. That one i could resell to make my money back, but idk who would really want that.

-Zeb Love Here comes sunshine (just terrible and worthless IMO)

-Hans woody Temple of Doom (I just don't care for it)

-Mark Chilcott loser rick (i hate rick and morty and a 8 x 8 print is just useless)

-first glance only dinged up edges, but I need to look closer.

Last tube had doaly spiderman (school hallway one) with the top right corner dog eared. Then the remainder just the edges all dinged up. At least that tube had decent things in it. This was just a waste. I know i bargained for that by getting a mystery tube, but I am still tremendously disappointed in it. The blade runner is absolute poo. They really just want that out of their gallery i guess. I would too.

- I know i took a chance at ordering another, but i was just hoping to get something i'd like. before y'all d**kheads hop on and start commenting "then why'd you buy another", 1) because I can and 2) because i can still express my opinion if i want to. Don't like it? don't read it/reply. Simple solution. Thanks.
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:10 pm

Here's a comment you can not like and, in turn, not read.

The Curb

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Ya, we're the dickheads.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:31 pm

:lol:

25 posts and every one in the BNG thread. It's like the universe created a troll just to counterbalance the endless lauding BNG gets from everyone else.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 pm

andrewg520 wrote:"... my opinion ..."
“Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink.”

― Simone Elkeles

DickButt
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 pm

I like this guy he’s edgy and tells it like it is and doesn’t care what you dorks think
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:32 pm

DickButt wrote:I like this guy he’s edgy and tells it like it is and doesn’t care what you dorks think
Excuse me, I want to be called by my proper title: dickhead. Don't be going all slanderous and calling me a 'dork' dammit.
The Curb

cotis
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm

andrewg520 wrote:
ArchibaldTuttle wrote:Literal fudge? Bonus!

What did you get and how bad was the damage? In my experience you can't really expect perfectly mint prints in a mystery tube, and BNG is wayyyy better than most. And surely it was worth more than $65 or whatever.
Thanks for replying like a real human and not like a d**k like everyone else on this website. probably could flip some, but still pretty disappointed.
I got:
-zi xu blade runner regular (terrible)

-mark englert i will not be the last jedi timed edition... like if i wanted the timed edition i would of got the timed edition when it was open. And i didn't want it at all. That one i could resell to make my money back, but idk who would really want that.

-Zeb Love Here comes sunshine (just terrible and worthless IMO)

-Hans woody Temple of Doom (I just don't care for it)

-Mark Chilcott loser rick (i hate rick and morty and a 8 x 8 print is just useless)

-first glance only dinged up edges, but I need to look closer.

Last tube had doaly spiderman (school hallway one) with the top right corner dog eared. Then the remainder just the edges all dinged up. At least that tube had decent things in it. This was just a waste. I know i bargained for that by getting a mystery tube, but I am still tremendously disappointed in it. The blade runner is absolute poo. They really just want that out of their gallery i guess. I would too.

- I know i took a chance at ordering another, but i was just hoping to get something i'd like. before y'all d**kheads hop on and start commenting "then why'd you buy another", 1) because I can and 2) because i can still express my opinion if i want to. Don't like it? don't read it/reply. Simple solution. Thanks.
so you're mad it was a mystery? :lol: saw your mini melt on instagram too, that was cute.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:43 pm

between this melt and the dude in the Trump thread, EB coming back on line really brought out the winners!
jkw3000
EB Team

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:48 pm

andrewg520 wrote:Don't like it? don't read it/reply. Simple solution.
I dunno, there are probably a bunch of other solutions.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:51 pm

finneganm wrote:LULZ
That's what she said
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Judging by most of the posts, it seemed like a majority of people enjoyed their tubes. Thanks to everyone that did pick one up.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:09 am

oh yay. This guy is back. super.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!