Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:54 pm

My winning email musta got lost in the ether because I haven't gotten it yet...
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:01 pm

BadJustin wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Quit the beggin already. Ya buy Fairey OGs so ya can afford aftermarket if/when ya strike out.

He's needy AF

Yeah i need it alright. Surprised you are in on this blue, with your love for for the phish.

PS ISO
jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:02 pm

emails going out
cerebus
Art Expert

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm

jlabbate wrote:emails going out
Yay, 0 for 13.
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm

0/10 on the BNG lottos
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Still waiting, stil waiting
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Codeblue wrote:Prolly mostly Mondos entering.
Ding Ding Ding

3/4 complaining about striking out probably have never even made a single post on the Phish thread on EB
BadJustin
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:43 pm

rikkirattoe wrote:
Ding Ding Ding

3/4 complaining about striking out probably have never even made a single post on the Phish thread on EB

Lulz, didn't realize that was a requirement.
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:44 pm

BadJustin wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
Ding Ding Ding

It's not a requirement just a shame for long time Phish collectors that Pollock and Welker turned over their AP sales to Mondo Jr
tourist504
Art Expert

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:45 pm

rikkirattoe wrote:3/4 buying this print are doing so to sell it on eBay
FTFY
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
Kramerica
Art Freak

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:47 pm

rikkirattoe wrote:
BadJustin wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
Ding Ding Ding

It's not a requirement just a shame for long time Phish collectors that Pollock and Welker turned over their AP sales to Mondo Jr
Really sucks for those artists to increase their fanbase, you're right. Woulda been much better for them if less people knew about and were fans of their work.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
partpat
Art Freak

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Def not mondo jr that’s just silly af. Like it or not bottleneck has helped organize and simplify all your favorite gig poster artists lives in the last few years it seems. Their store platform does all the sales and the artists get more exposure etc.

I miss the days of page monitoring Jim’s store to for these but things change. Sure seems Jim , Aj and welker have a lot more time to art and spend less time dealing with all this bs.
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Kramerica wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
BadJustin wrote:
rikkirattoe wrote:
Ding Ding Ding

Really sucks for those artists to increase their fanbase, you're right. Woulda been much better for them if less people knew about and were fans of their work.
I said the Phish collectors, not the artists.
rikkirattoe
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:51 pm

partpat wrote:Def not mondo jr that’s just silly af. Like it or not bottleneck has helped organize and simplify all your favorite gig poster artists lives in the last few years it seems. Their store platform does all the sales and the artists get more exposure etc.

I miss the days of page monitoring Jim’s store to for these but things change. Sure seems Jim , Aj and welker have a lot more time to art and spend less time dealing with all this bs.
You're right, Mondo doesn't do these BS 1/70 chance lotteries where the real winners are those with a ton of friends and fam who help enter for them.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:53 pm

rikkirattoe wrote:
partpat wrote:Def not mondo jr that’s just silly af. Like it or not bottleneck has helped organize and simplify all your favorite gig poster artists lives in the last few years it seems. Their store platform does all the sales and the artists get more exposure etc.

You're right, Mondo doesn't do these BS 1/70 chance lotteries where the real winners are those with a ton of friends and fam who help enter for them.
So when ya inevitably whiff on a straight drop what would ya say?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.