General art-related discussion.
MastaMonk
Art Expert

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:01 am

No limits huh?
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:24 am

None, it seems. But I hear the sticker pack is limited.
fribhey
Art Expert

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:32 am

MastaMonk wrote:No limits huh?
Obey clothing doesn’t say anything about a limit but OG does:
https://obeygiant.com/earth-crisis-glob ... day-11-23/

Max order: 1 per customer/household. Multiple orders will be refunded. International customers are responsible for import fees due upon delivery.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:50 am

fribhey wrote:
MastaMonk wrote:No limits huh?
Obey clothing doesn’t say anything about a limit but OG does:
https://obeygiant.com/earth-crisis-glob ... day-11-23/

Max order: 1 per customer/household. Multiple orders will be refunded. International customers are responsible for import fees due upon delivery.
... and the the 'Sticker Pack' variant via https://store.obeygiant.com/collections ... icker-pack does charge $6.99 for shipping (Obey Clothing domestic shipping is FREE.)
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:57 am

Ordered one from the clothing store too hoping it won't cancel both. The sticker pack seems like the limiting factor on the reg site.

I normally order all Obey stuff while at work so I never get the captcha. I'm at home and just got it while ordering the ornament. Holy fudge, what a pain in the ass! That's the first time I've seen it refresh pics to continue the nonsense. NO wonder it pisses everyone off so much.
I'm not someone else.
kansasbbq
Art God

Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:32 am

bubbie wrote: $12.72 + $0 = $20.
Say what? :lol:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
omyweenis
Art Expert

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:02 am

[quote="GoBluePanic"]Ordered one from the clothing store too hoping it won't cancel both. The sticker pack seems like the limiting factor on the reg site.

I normally order all Obey stuff while at work so I never get the captcha. I'm at home and just got it while ordering the ornament. Holy fudge, what a pain in the ass! That's the first time I've seen it refresh pics to continue the nonsense. NO wonder it pisses everyone off so much.[/

Yes sir. Obey should make Captcha mandatory for everyone and make it fair. I got lucky on Knowledge drop with like 5 Captcha screens. Im serious. Give it to everyone all the time. F it. :lol:
egrimens
Art Expert

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:12 am

omyweenis wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:Ordered one from the clothing store too hoping it won't cancel both. The sticker pack seems like the limiting factor on the reg site.

I normally order all Obey stuff while at work so I never get the captcha. I'm at home and just got it while ordering the ornament. Holy fudge, what a pain in the ass! That's the first time I've seen it refresh pics to continue the nonsense. NO wonder it pisses everyone off so much.[/

Yes sir. Obey should make Captcha mandatory for everyone and make it fair. I got lucky on Knowledge drop with like 5 Captcha screens. Im serious. Give it to everyone all the time. F it. :lol:

How does giving everyone a captcha make it fair?
omyweenis
Art Expert

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:49 am

egrimens wrote:
omyweenis wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:Ordered one from the clothing store too hoping it won't cancel both. The sticker pack seems like the limiting factor on the reg site.

How does giving everyone a captcha make it fair?
Cause thst sht always comes on for me while others just cruise on by with non. Dih!
omyweenis
Art Expert

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:00 am

Or obey should Specify why it is Captcha pops up and how to avoid it. I hate it just as much as everybody else. But im not a cumputer geek :?
egrimens
Art Expert

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:12 am

omyweenis wrote:Or obey should Specify why it is Captcha pops up and how to avoid it. I hate it just as much as everybody else. But im not a cumputer geek :?
I believe shopify uses google analytics to try to determine if you are human or not. Do you use the browser often and if so have you blocked cookies on most sites?
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:26 pm

egrimens wrote:
omyweenis wrote:Or obey should Specify why it is Captcha pops up and how to avoid it. I hate it just as much as everybody else. But im not a cumputer geek :?
I believe shopify uses google analytics to try to determine if you are human or not. Do you use the browser often and if so have you blocked cookies on most sites?
Ah, I never thought about the effect disabling cookies would have on Captcha popping up.

Having done it now, I understand ohmyweenis' point. There is no way someone that has to go through multiple catcha's can come close to checking out as fast as I can. 1 screen is reasonable, multiple refreshes to keep clicking pushes people right out of the drop.
I'm not someone else.
MastaMonk
Art Expert

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Anyone get shipping confirmation yet?
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Nothing from Obey Clothing.
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Mine arrived today from Clothing.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.