Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:50 am

Finished Haunting of Hill House last night, my wife and I absolutely loved it. Can’t recommend it enough.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:32 am

FrankBooth wrote:Iron Fist cancelled

https://io9.gizmodo.com/holy-cow-iron-f ... o9_twitter
Luke Cage a goner as well

watched "The Night Comes for Us" on Saturday..an absolute bloodbath and I loved every second!
hunterjax
Art Expert

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 pm

watched three episodes of Haunting of Hill House and Daredevil S3 . . . both really really good. looking forward to hopefully finishing up both this coming week/weekend.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Will be interested if anyone checks out the new horror shorts anthology Don't Watch This that Netflix dropped today. It'll probably be a week before I have time, and am hoping someone can weigh in as to if it is any good in the interim.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:10 pm

New season of Castlevania, digging quite a bit.

Also like Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, just skirting the edge of feeling like a CW show but already liked the comic and it does a solid job.
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:04 pm

I'm a couple episodes into Sabrina and I am loving it so far. I was already a fan of Riverdale so I knew I'd probably be into it, but I love that they dialed up the horror element. I'm kind of hoping they release each season around Halloween so they can keep leaning into it.
RadRacing
Art Expert

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Finally getting around to the Punisher series. Almost finished. Pretty decent.

Minor critique but some of the British actor's American accents are terrible (Lewis especially, but Billy and Madani also).

Anyone know if it's been renewed for Season 2?
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:17 pm

RadRacing wrote:Finally getting around to the Punisher series. Almost finished. Pretty decent.

Minor critique but some of the British actor's American accents are terrible (Lewis especially, but Billy and Madani also).

Season 2 wrapped filming not too long ago
RadRacing
Art Expert

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:16 pm

^^ Thanks. I like knowing these things when finishing up a season, but I didn't want to google for fear of spoilers. Appreciate it.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:39 am

This season and the ending of house of cards sucked ass. To the level of Dexter’s drymounting awful ending. BOOOOOO
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 am

RadRacing wrote:Finally getting around to the Punisher series. Almost finished. Pretty decent.

The biggest issue with the punisher (just like daredevil) is the season is 2-3 episodes too long. I enjoyed it too.

Finally gonna start Haunting now that 31 in 31 is over. Also for those who have not seen night comes for us yet, I highly recommend having your first viewing with a group of buddies.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
RadRacing
Art Expert

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:02 am

^^Yes, agreed. It could have been a couple of eps shorter for sure.

Loving season 2 of HipHop Evolution. I really like Season 1, but Season 2 is full of artists that I am much more into.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:36 pm

zefarrett wrote:This season and the ending of house of cards sucked ass. To the level of Dexter’s drymounting awful ending. BOOOOOO
Disappointing. I still need to check it out. Shame, it was such a good show when it first started.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:44 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:

The biggest issue with the punisher (just like daredevil) is the season is 2-3 episodes too long. I enjoyed it too.

Finally gonna start Haunting now that 31 in 31 is over. Also for those who have not seen night comes for us yet, I highly recommend having your first viewing with a group of buddies.
S3 of DD was the first season of any of the Marvel shows that didn't feel like it had a 3-4 wasted/unnecessary episodes. Mayyyyybe the Karen Page origin episode, but three seasons in it was sort of necessary and it wasn't a bad episode by any means, just the weakest of the season.

I've said all along these should be tight all forward motion 8 episode seasons. JJ season 1 would have been fantastic if it was 8 eps instead of the stretching out it did between the middle 5 episodes before the final two. Nothing would have save season 2 though, what a chore to get through.
fredo
Art God

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Wanderlust is good.
just a foil for me today, thanks