Grateful Dead Winterland 08 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
taperjon

Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 pm

For those of you who don't believe I have number 11 take a look at this. Yes some of use can read. I would suggest pspelmo post a picture as well so we can get to the bottom of this. Not a great shot I admit. But the facts speak for themselves.
pioneer
Flipper

Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm

I still don't believe you have have number 11. You'll need to provide some other sort of proof to convince me that they fuked up the numbering and gave two people the same number. (insert sarcastic emoticon here)
Last edited by pioneer on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just tell him you're already on God's team and are very familiar with the playbook. Then tell him to STFU."
evillittlegoat wrote:All it takes is one dead hooker and all these Obama prints will be worthless.
justbehmh
Art Expert

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:02 pm

pioneer do you have number 11 in hand?
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
kingofprussia
Art Expert

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:04 pm

pioneer wrote:I still don't believe you have have number 11. You'll need to provide some other sort of proof to convince me that they fuked up the numbering and gave two people the same number. :lol:
uh oh. lord knows how many are in this edition.
pioneer
Flipper

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 pm

justbehmh wrote:pioneer do you have number 11 in hand?
Ummm..NO. I don't have fudge in hand. The jackasses at the merch company have never sent my replacement. The same idiots that bombarded me with emails which included "hurry up and send it back so you can wait another couple of months because we don't even have the replacements in stock to ship you" and "if you don't hurry up and send it back we'll assume that you're happy with your print". If I was "happy" about a $175 damaged poster, I wouldn't have asked the fucktards about the return in the first place.

I'm being sarcastic about the numbering, I thought it was obvious when I said they had the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I have a feeling that the number 11 screw up is just the beginning.

Someone else, claimed to have the other number 11.
"Just tell him you're already on God's team and are very familiar with the playbook. Then tell him to STFU."
evillittlegoat wrote:All it takes is one dead hooker and all these Obama prints will be worthless.
justbehmh
Art Expert

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

hopefully that person will come back forward.
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
blazedoutbee
Art Expert

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 pm

In my return request I asked for print numbers 1 and 375, I hope they come through. 8)
ahydell
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm

pspelmo wrote:i have numbers 8, 5 and 11.
care to post a pic of #11? what the hell else do we have to do while we wait for the hippies to send replacements...
STAY FROSTY
taperjon

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:44 pm

The problem is that they are not hippies. They have been taken over by corporate America. Grab your ankles...

If you look at what these assholes have done to a once fine organization, I am sure jerry is rolling in his grave
ahydell
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:51 pm

taperjon wrote:The problem is that they are not hippies. They have been taken over by corporate America. Grab your ankles...

If you look at what these assholes have done to a once fine organization, I am sure jerry is rolling in his grave
honestly, i could give a rats ass. i'd just like to get my replacement someday. i agree with pioneer that this has been the most assbackward poster purchase...possibly ever.
STAY FROSTY
Staunchy
Art Expert

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:54 pm

pioneer wrote:
justbehmh wrote:pioneer do you have number 11 in hand?
Ummm..NO. I don't have fudge in hand. The jackasses at the merch company have never sent my replacement. The same idiots that bombarded me with emails which included "hurry up and send it back so you can wait another couple of months because we don't even have the replacements in stock to ship you" and "if you don't hurry up and send it back we'll assume that you're happy with your print". If I was "happy" about a $175 damaged poster, I wouldn't have asked the fucktards about the return in the first place.

I'm being sarcastic about the numbering, I thought it was obvious when I said they had the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I have a feeling that the number 11 screw up is just the beginning.

Someone else, claimed to have the other number 11.
let's hope they screwed up and accidently mailed your #11 poster to taperjon. Let us know when you get your replacement and the Number.
rssesq
Art Expert

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:02 am

Problems with the actual run edition on an Emek print? Whoda thunkit. lol
mbrennan
Art Expert

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:12 am

post your numbers everyone

# 67
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
dangerboy
Flipper

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:14 am

ahydell wrote:
pspelmo wrote:i have numbers 8, 5 and 11.
care to post a pic of #11? what the hell else do we have to do while we wait for the hippies to send replacements...
i doubt it. elmo cares to do very little besides being a generous, gentle lover.
pspelmo
Art Enthusiast

Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:28 pm

oh danger. how i held you in my arms last saturday night. so soft. so tender.

ahhhh. my love is your love.