Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4911
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am

:shock: that dog tho.

owners should have known something like this would happen, it may be funny once when something doesn't happen. but you can't let your dog continually do this and expect nothing to happen.

alligator don't give a fudge.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8595
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 am

:lol: fuckng dogs are such idiots. All yappy little fudge dogs like that should meet the same fate. :twisted:

::braces for dog lovers to blast::
Buckhammer
Art Expert
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:55 am

earlgreytoast wrote::lol: fuckng dogs are such idiots. All yappy little fudge dogs like that should meet the same fate. :twisted:

::braces for dog lovers to blast::
Saudi Arabia has the right idea. :ban:
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:13 am

InkedPuppy_LI.jpg
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:39 am

cotis wrote::shock: that dog tho.

owners should have known something like this would happen, it may be funny once when something doesn't happen. but you can't let your dog continually do this and expect nothing to happen.

alligator don't give a fudge.
They would have nothing to post on youtube though.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25809
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:48 pm

Image

Savage! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26833
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Schunks do hold a grudge. Everybody knows it.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:23 pm

:lol:
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
Posts: 9835
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Sitting at a bar attached to a movie theater, someone just ordered a drink and said hey we’re going to the new Rosalin Ginsberg movie about the Supreme Court Justice. drymount me. I gotta get out of here.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5733
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:40 pm

bryndavies wrote:Sitting at a bar attached to a movie theater, someone just ordered a drink and said hey we’re going to the new Rosalin Ginsberg movie about the Supreme Court Justice. drymount me. I gotta get out of here.
They obviously aren't down with RBG...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Or OPP.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5733
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 pm

gorkie wrote:Or OPP.
duh
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3558
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:27 am

My kind of local news

Neighborhood In 'Mourning' After Brooklyn Chef Allegedly Attempts To Murder Tree
A Gowanus chef who brags about his restaurant's eco-friendly sourcing has been arrested for attempting to poison his neighbor's seven-story maple tree, in an apparent attempt to direct more sunlight toward his solar panels.
http://gothamist.com/2018/06/07/brookly ... murder.php
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 am

A Marvel Heist and the Booming Business (and Seedy Underworld) of Movie Collectibles
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featu ... ia-1117268
memorabilia_5_embed.jpg
Two Captain America shields, Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man mask, the arm and hand of Nebula from Guardians of the Galaxy and a set of X-23 claws from Logan were among the $1.4 million in items recovered by police after they were stolen from an avid collector's Rancho Cucamonga storage locker.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:47 am

lol, those Sideshow mini-busts are worth about $30 each . . . don't really fit in with the other stuff. Cops ... :lol:
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
Post Reply