Juan Travieso X PangeaSeed Limited Edition Print Release

General art-related discussion.
PangeaSeed3
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Available now! PangeaSeed Foundation is pleased to announce the latest print release of our ongoing Sea of Change: The Year of Living Dangerously - Vol. 4 print suite by guest artist Juan Travieso (USA).

The topic of this edition is polar bear conservation and human impact on the arctic habitat.

“Fatal Waves” is a 24x30 inches, with one inch border, fine art giclee print produced on Italian cold press watercolor paper with a one inch border. Limited edition of 50 prints plus 5 APs.

Each print is signed and numbered by Juan.

Available now via the link below:

https://shop.pangeaseed.co/

Also, follow the link to learn more about the artist and his concept for the artwork.

Support ARTivism and together, we can help save our oceans!

Printed by Paragon Press | Spoke Art (San Francisco).

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 pm

Decent furnishings but duke could really use some art on the walls amirite.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
sin
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Juan's a long time friend, happy to seem him team up with PangeaSeed since his work and their mission are so well aligned.
While Juan has a few pieces around the apartment, I'd concur that its rather sparse considering what you would expect.
I've met a few artists that dont have art in their houses, which I took as odd till they explained to me that its so they or their loved ones can get a break from it.
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Codeblue wrote:Decent furnishings but duke could really use some art on the walls amirite.
The wooden armrests on that chair really kill it for me