post of the day

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Zero feedback.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:34 pm

piper27 wrote:
Seems legit for damaged goods :clap:
Very. what a sweet price drop to reflect the damage!
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

chalkdust wrote:I thought Chuck was the guy in this poster..

I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
bubbie
Art Expert

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Yes, it did make me chuckle when I saw it :lol:
soam24
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:14 pm

nomdeguerre wrote:
DoubleDown wrote:
ajmmck wrote:Is Spusta still the in thing?
Not really...

But hey... here’s some more birds on 7 different papers. Oooooooh... revolutionary.
Your jerkface collection would like a word with you.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 am

Seems like a real compassionate, loving Christian.
So it goes...
chalkdust
Art Expert

Mon May 07, 2018 3:21 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
finneganm wrote:Can’t I just have this one thing?
piper27
Art Expert

Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 am

sixstringer wrote:Image
eber's gonna eb
Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 pm

mfaith wrote:whoever that was photoshopped in would have no idea who it was. Only people who already know the person were in on the joke, and at that point, they've probably already seen what you were offended by elsewhere. All you did was call additional attention to what you were trying to remove. Having the opposite effect of what you wanted... Furthermore, the person on EB wasn't suggesting your friend was a Pedophile. The person on Facebook did. Hence aahnutz saying it's not our responsibility to police other sites...
Open season everyone, admin confirmed! Get your photoshop licenses ready because it's A-OK and NOT against the site policy to put another member's face into a compromising situation and then post it publicly as a "joke". It's extra OK if the content was created on another site, eb can't be held responsible for the internet :hanging:
shoeless
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Codeblue wrote:Luls.
Last edited by shoeless on Tue May 29, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue May 29, 2018 9:01 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
mfaith wrote:whoever that was photoshopped in would have no idea who it was. Only people who already know the person were in on the joke, and at that point, they've probably already seen what you were offended by elsewhere. All you did was call additional attention to what you were trying to remove. Having the opposite effect of what you wanted... Furthermore, the person on EB wasn't suggesting your friend was a Pedophile. The person on Facebook did. Hence aahnutz saying it's not our responsibility to police other sites...
Open season everyone, admin confirmed! Get your photoshop licenses ready because it's A-OK and NOT against the site policy to put another member's face into a compromising situation and then post it publicly as a "joke". It's extra OK if the content was created on another site, eb can't be held responsible for the internet :hanging:
For drymounts sake grow up
That's what she said
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue May 29, 2018 9:02 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
A) I'm not an admin. Hell I'm not even a moderator. I'm the database lacky.
B) I'll just paste what I messaged you after you started PM'ing me about this. You apparently want to continue drawing attention to that original post lol.
"Once again that was stuff that was done on another site. And had zero reference to any EB member. The context of the post ON EB was that "hey look at this wacky FB melt. hardy har, they're so crazy over there". With no ties back to any member here on the site. YOU made that connection. YOU recognized the person in the photo and turned it into something different. The member on EB did not do any of those things. He was simply pointing and laughing at the drama happening on FB. You made a big thing of it, and exploded it much larger than it needed to be, and drew about 10 times the attention to the post than it otherwise would have received. Guarantee most people would have forgotten about the thing a few hours later, had you let it lie. I know I did. Because I had no clue who any of those people were. You revealed that they were members here, not the person who was poking fun at facebook."
So it goes...
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue May 29, 2018 9:04 pm

At least he posted that pile of diarrhea in the appropriate thread.
That's what she said