j_pawlish1476
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 pm

chevyav53 wrote:
IronBott wrote:
Codeblue wrote:I took a dump right at drop time. #noragrets
will it be on ebay ?
Already was 3 sold up to $1499
Most likely shilled to inflat the price and set a price. I guarantee it gets re-lsisted.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 pm

j_pawlish1476 wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:
IronBott wrote:
will it be on ebay ?
Most likely shilled to inflat the price and set a price. I guarantee it gets re-lsisted.

Shilled BIN, so hot.
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 pm

chevyav53 wrote:
IronBott wrote:
will it be on ebay ?
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially Ebay.
bsharp
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:23 pm

From IG:
Dear Obey Team,

I'm a big fan of the Artwork of Shepard Fairey for about 15 years now and I'm trying since one year to gather a print via your webstore...
It's simply an i.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e m.i.s.s.i.o.n and even today with a prohibitive price of 900 $ the print series has been sold out in less than 1 minutes!!!
I'm not a conspiracy-like person but I'm starting to wonder if your store website is not simply hacked by some interested people which can just swallow all your production, block the others by a sneaky mechanism, and do after that an interesting speculative business.

If you think that it's not the case, I would suggest one small thing: prompt a disclaimer on your website and tell the Giant community which have the big desire to get a Graal print that the process of acquisition is done in less than 60 seconds, ask them to burn several candles during the lottery and why not address some praying for Andre the Giant. You never know it could help. Very sad.
Mjohnson541991
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:28 pm

bsharp wrote:From IG:
Dear Obey Team,

I'm a big fan of the Artwork of Shepard Fairey for about 15 years now and I'm trying since one year to gather a print via your webstore...
It's simply an i.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e m.i.s.s.i.o.n and even today with a prohibitive price of 900 $ the print series has been sold out in less than 1 minutes!!!
I'm not a conspiracy-like person but I'm starting to wonder if your store website is not simply hacked by some interested people which can just swallow all your production, block the others by a sneaky mechanism, and do after that an interesting speculative business.

If you think that it's not the case, I would suggest one small thing: prompt a disclaimer on your website and tell the Giant community which have the big desire to get a Graal print that the process of acquisition is done in less than 60 seconds, ask them to burn several candles during the lottery and why not address some praying for Andre the Giant. You never know it could help. Very sad.
[/quote

Couldn't have said it better myself. Every drop since forever has been impossible and unattainable..

- said no one ever.
bubbie
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 pm

luls
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Mjohnson541991 wrote:
Dear Obey Team,

[/quote

Couldn't have said it better myself. Every drop since forever has been impossible and unattainable..

- said no one ever.
Here is a real tip for you. Install starcraft and improve your APM :)
brinkmann
Art Enthusiast

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:46 pm

IronBott wrote:Here is a real tip for you. Install starcraft and improve your APM :)
now THIS is good advice.
Mjohnson541991
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:31 pm

IronBott wrote:
Mjohnson541991 wrote:
Dear Obey Team,

[/quote

- said no one ever.
Here is a real tip for you. Install starcraft and improve your APM :)
What is that? I haven't played Starcraft (if I'm even thinking of or remembering the correct PC game) in over a decade. I was more of a CS guy. :clap:
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:31 pm

That’s a pretty good melt
Celsius
Flipper

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Yeah, I've been trying to get an obey for the past few years and have never been able to buy one either. It's insane.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Celsius wrote:Yeah, I've been trying to get an obey for the past few years and have never been able to buy one either. It's insane.
I half ass try. Sometimes I +1, sometimes I don’t...and sometimes I forget about the drop altogether :lol:
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:
Celsius wrote:Yeah, I've been trying to get an obey for the past few years and have never been able to buy one either. It's insane.
I half ass try. Sometimes I +1, sometimes I don’t...and sometimes I forget about the drop altogether :lol:
Sideways?
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:
^^^^^Ditto
ipath2003
Art Expert

Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Finally got around to framing, still need to do the star