Random Posts & Chaos

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 pm

You know, this is way too complicated Andrew. Just drink coffee. Pay your toll to the lord of delicious darkness like the rest of us. :lol:
So it goes...
DonPiano
Art Expert

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:02 pm

IWish wrote:Assuming you have your wages via auto-deposit to your bank acct by your employer, setup a separate coffee savings account and have them deposit the amount you'd spend on the coffee per paycheck.

You will need to submit new payroll deposit forms w/your employer.

It's all I got.
Sadly, as I work for the government, that wouldn't be possible.

Apparently Acorns is a good app that helps out, so I might give that a shot.
guryter wrote:If it's a checking account that you're talking about, then open a savings account at the same bank. Make sure you can access both via their app and then set an auto transfer from your checking into your savings.
hah, no no. I've got a savings account and a home loan and a credit card. We so rarely use chequing accounts here in Australia. So much so... I don't know anybody who has a cheque account.
mfaith wrote:You know, this is way too complicated Andrew. Just drink coffee. Pay your toll to the lord of delicious darkness like the rest of us. :lol:
Oh, I'll still be drinking coffee! I'll just be delaying my coffee drinking til I get to work where it doesn't cost me anything. It's instant, so very bland, average, boring coffee... but it does the job.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
IWish
Art Expert

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:22 am

Make your own delicious coffee at home...pour into a thermos. Better than drinking the crap coffee at work.

I know...people today don't use thermoses anymore. I kept one, though, to hold hot spiked coffee during Winter hayrides through a nearby neighborhood that goes all-out on their home Christmas lights displays. It's kind of a big event here.
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:30 am

Ok so basically me posting in here:
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:33 am

DonPiano wrote:
mfaith wrote:You know, this is way too complicated Andrew. Just drink coffee. Pay your toll to the lord of delicious darkness like the rest of us. :lol:
Oh, I'll still be drinking coffee! I'll just be delaying my coffee drinking til I get to work where it doesn't cost me anything. It's instant, so very bland, average, boring coffee... but it does the job.
I see. If you're still drinking coffee then either go with this:
IWish wrote:Make your own delicious coffee at home...pour into a thermos. Better than drinking the crap coffee at work..
Or get a gooseneck kettle and hand-grinder for your desk. Some glorious pour-over on demand. :D
So it goes...
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 am

IWish wrote:Make your own delicious coffee at home...pour into a thermos. Better than drinking the crap coffee at work.

I know...people today don't use thermoses anymore. I kept one, though, to hold hot spiked coffee during Winter hayrides through a nearby neighborhood that goes all-out on their home Christmas lights displays. It's kind of a big event here.
I've got a thermos, but I tend to use that for my iced tea which I have in the afternoon. I'm slowly (very, very slowly) trying to ease myself off excessive coffee drinking. I might even be better off brewing up cold brew coffee at home and doing that instead.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 am

IWish wrote:Make your own delicious coffee at home...pour into a thermos. Better than drinking the crap coffee at work.

i do this every day. im too picky about my coffee to let others be in control of it.

i have one hydroflask for just water. and a smaller one for just coffee.

also. spiked coffee during a hayride sounds great.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
IWish
Art Expert

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:59 pm

:lol:

ajmmck
Art Expert

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:52 am

Art of the week... am I missing the joke?
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:54 am

*sigh* That award's become so meaningless, with these kinds of stunt wins. And FB commission groups mass voting for their commissions smh
So it goes...
ajmmck
Art Expert

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:45 am

mfaith wrote:*sigh* That award's become so meaningless, with these kinds of stunt wins. And FB commission groups mass voting for their commissions smh
Given there’s an edition of 22, is that how many poeople it takes to win these days?
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:25 am

Apparently. Which is also why this has lost value: nobody votes for it anymore. Or at least not enough to compensate for all of the variety of releases. So any single concentrated effort could easily tip the scale. :?
So it goes...
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:26 am

ajmmck wrote:
mfaith wrote:*sigh* That award's become so meaningless, with these kinds of stunt wins. And FB commission groups mass voting for their commissions smh
Given there’s an edition of 22, is that how many poeople it takes to win these days?
Dem commissioner copies tho...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:34 pm

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau