Toyroom has a new website w/lots of new stuff

General art-related discussion.
toyroom
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:25 am

We are pleased to announce that we have just updated Toyroom Gallery's website with some exciting new features including a fresh user-friendly design with new inventory including some COOL OLDER PRINTS. We are working on completing the garage sale, merchandise and blog pages in the next few months, so please check us out and stay tuned!
And mods, if this isn't in the proper place fee free to move it.

http://www.toyroomgallery.com

xangelx
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm hesitant to buy from a site that spells "Merchandise" incorrectly.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
toyroom
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:35 pm

xangelx wrote:I'm hesitant to buy from a site that spells "Merchandise" incorrectly.
I think you should buy because at least you know we're human, :) But thanks for point that out.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 pm

*Moved to art discussion
So it goes...
toyroom
Art Expert

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:09 am

We've just added a bunch of prints to our website, some new but mostly older Shepard Fariey prints.
They'll be in the "New Arrivals" section, check it out!
http://www.toyroomgallery.com
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Start a FS thread like a normal person.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Codeblue wrote:Start a FS thread like a normal person.
'We' find it easier to act like this is a serious business, cos dem limited prints...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:29 pm

I particularly appreciate how you categorize your "merchandise" as "Obey Giant" and "Other Artists".

I'd be weary of buying from this site with no information about who I'm buying from, no warranty, and all the other question marks surrounding this endeavor of yours. Transparency, please.

I don't even know who to sue if I pay you $400 for a Target Exceptions print and it never arrives, or arrives in poor condition. If you're gonna try to avoid eBay fees and advertise yourself on forums like this, at least offer prices that take into consideration the fact that buying from you requires a few leaps of faith.
MrMurk
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 pm

Toyroom has been around for a long time(10+Years) and has personal relationships with many of the artists you see on his site. I’m not surprised people are trying to talk fudge but it’s not worth your time.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:43 pm

yup. easy to tell who the newbs are
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Classic Van Slyke. drymountin gnewb.
ImageT.K.C.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:41 pm

WaltJocketty wrote:I particularly appreciate how you categorize your "merchandise" as "Obey Giant" and "Other Artists".

I'd be weary of buying from this site with no information about who I'm buying from, no warranty, and all the other question marks surrounding this endeavor of yours. Transparency, please.

I don't even know who to sue if I pay you $400 for a Target Exceptions print and it never arrives, or arrives in poor condition. If you're gonna try to avoid eBay fees and advertise yourself on forums like this, at least offer prices that take into consideration the fact that buying from you requires a few leaps of faith.

Toyroom is solid and has been on the scene for quite some time. Do a little research and put away the pitchfork :D
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:11 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
WaltJocketty wrote:I particularly appreciate how you categorize your "merchandise" as "Obey Giant" and "Other Artists".

Toyroom is solid and has been on the scene for quite some time. Do a little research and put away the pitchfork :D
They've been around longer than I've been collecting. I have a nice Global Warning metal on my wall purchased through them.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:37 pm

and a peace guard for me. little known fact they sold treejam the prints which he then used to scam a member (and i think toyroom as well) and earned him his first banning