Currency Wars, USD, YEN, Bitcoin and what it means to you.

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:Should I be selling off some of my Ethereum now that it's doubled?

IMO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, if you're happy with where your at profits wise..
soam24
Art Freak

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:33 pm

hax0n wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:Should I be selling off some of my Ethereum now that it's doubled?
sell half, let the rest ride! Cannot lose that way :pint:

This.
63schoeffling wrote:Anyone have any DRGN? Those gains are insane given it's not even listed on a major exchange but I think I might finally pull the trigger.
Looked into it on KUCOIN. Haven't pulled the trigger though. I'm building strongholds with ICX, OMG, EOS and Salt. :pint: :pint:
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:00 pm

Yeah, only so much money to throw at tokens. I also don't want to spread myself too thin.

The fact it's only on ED and Kucoin is pretty amazing. Once it gets listed on any half-decent exchange I wonder how much it will blow up.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:45 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:22 pm

It double today, absolute madness, a POS stock in decline for years. Have to just ride the wave. Jumped in on Eidoo today as it seems promising and I am making $1k a share on ETH so why not gamble a bit more and see where the madness takes it.

Anyone else buying marijuana stocks? Recently bought a bunch of US companies, penny stocks and a Canadian company called Canopy Growth Corp. Canopy did great today.
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Ripple... Oof why did I put money in you... Jus gotta let it ride now
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:01 pm

hax0n wrote:
sell half, let the rest ride! Cannot lose that way :pint:
That was my plan at first but unfortunately I bought mostly bitcoin (80% bitcoin 20% Eth) when I decided to get on board in December so It's such a small investment I'll probably just let it all ride. I made two bitcoin purchases around when it hit 12k and 17k so that's pretty much gained no value (actually down as I type this).

If bitcoin goes back over 18k I'll probably sell some of that off to but some other coins of binance.
Last edited by BlakeAronson on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
8=====D~~~~
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:49 pm

When did ya start ballin so hard?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:57 am

Codeblue wrote:When did ya start ballin so hard?
When I stopped buying posters.
8=====D~~~~
jjbehren
Flipper

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 pm

soam24 wrote:Looked into it on KUCOIN. Haven't pulled the trigger though. I'm building strongholds with ICX, OMG, EOS and Salt. :pint: :pint:
You like Salt? I can't decide. Isn't ETHLend the same concept?

Brutal day today. drymounting Tron and Ripple are killing me. Tron's a hold, IMO, with the hopes that South Korea loosens its crypto restrictions. I'm not seeing it go back to $.30 again anytime soon, though.
soam24
Art Freak

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:56 pm

jjbehren wrote:
soam24 wrote:Looked into it on KUCOIN. Haven't pulled the trigger though. I'm building strongholds with ICX, OMG, EOS and Salt. :pint: :pint:
You like Salt? I can't decide. Isn't ETHLend the same concept?

Brutal day today. drymounting Tron and Ripple are killing me. Tron's a hold, IMO, with the hopes that South Korea loosens its crypto restrictions. I'm not seeing it go back to $.30 again anytime soon, though.
My personal opinion is Salt has huge potential. The theory itself is great and they are already up and running as of last week.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:24 pm

ETHlend I believe you can only use alts to borrow ETH. SALT lets you use BTC or ETH as collateral for actual USD.

Also, they plan on eventually accepting alts, having CC's, Proof of Access benefits (holding SALT on their platform), etc. I think SALT has some of the best long-term potential of anything.
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:45 pm

63schoeffling wrote:ETHlend I believe you can only use alts to borrow ETH. SALT lets you use BTC or ETH as collateral for actual USD.

Also, they plan on eventually accepting alts, having CC's, Proof of Access benefits (holding SALT on their platform), etc. I think SALT has some of the best long-term potential of anything.
HenryGaleWasHere wrote: Looked a little into it, but what if the borrower defaults on the "loan" or their coin values plummet or they just don't pay? Who is gonna get that money back for the contract owner? SALT? :lol:

63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Not sure 100% on the defaulting. Valid question.... not sure they addressed everything yet but they do have it in place where you will need to buy more to make up the difference if it suddenly drops (what percent I don’t know yet) but if it increases you can pay off early with the increased money.
hax0n
Art Expert

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 pm

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz Registrations back open! Who knows how long they will be open though so hurry and register! :shock:

Apparently Binance has open registration again as well
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works