1xRUN

General art-related discussion.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
technique
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Just the Detroit way of doing business. Detroit hustles harder yo!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 pm

rouladavid: Actually we have paid you Pixel and have returned all unsold artwork that belongs to you back. After spending over 300 hours trying to get you a visa to work here permanently you basically drymounted us and insulted our entire staff. I have never heard from your lawyer but would gladly invite him to call me personally. You have my number. I would be happy to share all payments that we made to you here on this Instagram thread for those that are interested. This is a very Donald Trump style move when you do not give all the facts.
rouladavid: Right now you are illegally working in the US but we really tried to help get you doing things the correct way. I’m sorry you feel that you had to blast us and attack us like this.
pixelpancho: @rouladavid well u dont return me. The femminism ! U do not pay one work on wood and 2 draw u keep it , u spend300 h for visa i never get and i had to redo all the application!! Seriusly!!! Come on!! I make u sell the bigger work @scopeartshow thanks to my contact!! Donald trump is ur president and not mine! Im italian! I try to call u several time and u never answer me ! And u answer with a message “talk to my layer!” Share all the payment and lets see if the number agree!!! Im sure not! I miss femminismo pay and get back the print unsold and the 3 work u keep, and also who gonna pay for the broken sculpture??? Thanks!!!

pixelpancho: @rouladavid i dont work illigal

pixelpancho: @rouladavid i have a regular esta that alow me to check out my installation and exibition! I should be more informed!

pixelpancho: @rouladavid u should be more informed
rouladavid: @pixelpancho you know what we agreed on and what was paid for. To me it sounds that we paid you and you want your piece back that agreed to give to work our staff did personally for you. But that is just me. Your sculpture was broken from your previous gallery and not us. You know that. So what we owe $300 on a drawing? I am sure when we look in our books it was paid for.

rouladavid: @pixelpancho the fact you want to do this on Instagram says a lot about your professionalism. Nice dude...tell your lawyer to call me.
lol @ Donald trump
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
toobs
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 pm

good god.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
technique
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Luls at 1xrun trying to pull the he isn't legal to work here. That sounds more like a Donald Trump move :lol:
kansasbbq
Art God

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:15 pm

#SoDetroit
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm

technique wrote:Luls at 1xrun trying to pull the he isn't legal to work here. That sounds more like a Donald Trump move :lol:
Someone is committing libel/slander . . .
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm

kansasbbq wrote:#SoStreet
Fixed.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:37 pm

WaltJocketty wrote:
technique wrote:Luls at 1xrun trying to pull the he isn't legal to work here. That sounds more like a Donald Trump move :lol:
the publisher for the illegal comment or the artist for comparing them to trump
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:40 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
WaltJocketty wrote:
the publisher for the illegal comment or the artist for comparing them to trump
the publisher compared pixel to trump then said he's illegal, pixel said hes Italian trump isn't his prez
technique
Art Expert

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:43 pm

They just landed Eminem for a piece. I'd like to see them try not paying him...talk about a fleet of lawyers.

https://www.metrotimes.com/city-slang/a ... lbum-merch
sixstringer
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:54 pm

comments section still providing the lulz.
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 pm

sixstringer wrote:
comments section still providing the lulz.
francesco.giorg @denialart speaking of professionalism, are you done ripping off @dface_official?

pixelpancho
@francesco.giorg maybe he didnt know exist litchestein also!

denialart
@francesco.giorg opinions are like assholes I guess......nice ig account pal

pixelpancho
@denialart opinion are for man bro! Better that that just been a toy;)

denialart
@pixelpancho maybe you don't know C3-PO exists lol bahahahaha! Speaking of "not getting paid" I laser cut the wood for those paintings on @1xrun for you, I never got paid yet from you........drymount don't you owe your assistant @__kekllas__ a lot of money too and the landlord in jersey city? #theironyiskillingme

pixelpancho @denialart i had to pay that?? Ahhahahaha this is 1xrun prod!!! Check with them!! And c3po is another stuff u litteraly copy one of the most famous artist !! Come on! There is a difference to be inspired and copy!!

pixelpancho
@pixelpancho my ex assistant make damaged!! And 300$ is a lot of money stupid asshole?? After he mistake a 1900$ box for canvas!! Talk about what u know ! And stop copy

pixelpancho @denialart i own money to my landlord!??? Wtf are u talk about?? Just talking fudge useless! Get involved in ur stupid business asshole, ur friend @keklaas own me money after i gave him a free place in ny!! And i guess if u was not so stupid to be arrested for a sticke u had the opportunity to squot my place to!! U are a clawn!! I wont belive everyone , but now i do! Keep doing fudge looser!! Ahahhaha

pixelpancho @denialart u like ur own comment!! Ahhahahaah

denialart
#youwinatlosing

Approaching Retna-level melt, not bad...