All things Esao Andrews

General art-related discussion.
lemtar999
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:24 pm

IndyDMBFan wrote:
lemtar999 wrote:I might have to swap out my Danger "Il only feel smaller and smaller." for Hugs. It might be the only spot I have left it would fit.
Blasphemy!! That piece should never leave the wall.
I mean your right but I only have so much space.
treweman
Art Expert

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 pm

I contacted David Choe and asked for the original. I wonder if I will get a reply.
cmbubble
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

treweman wrote:I contacted David Choe and asked for the original. I wonder if I will get a reply.
Uh oh, better put that scotch away.
HappaHaoli
Art Expert

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:33 pm

cmbubble wrote:
treweman wrote:I contacted David Choe and asked for the original. I wonder if I will get a reply.
Uh oh, better put that scotch away.
Yeah, I don't know if treweman realizes it takes more than PayPal to get his attention...
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Wonder what all those pills are. :shock:
Might I suggest you fashion a bed out of piles of cash :lol:
So it goes...
piper27
Art Expert

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Damn that's a sweet Vector
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:26 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
GiantBoyDective wrote:Image
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 pm

mfaith wrote:Wonder what all those pills are. :shock:
Looks like a "you name it" kinda situation.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:39 pm

mfaith wrote:Wonder what all those pills are. :shock
They're for creating the Choe Show.
Last edited by Codeblue on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Codeblue wrote:
mfaith wrote:Wonder what all those pills are. :shock
They're for creating the Chow Show.
i ever tell you about that?
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Of course not. It's not allowed.

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:43 am

Codeblue wrote:Of course not. It's not allowed.

As long as it gets face drymounting fat chick back on the front page, I am all for it
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
piper27
Art Expert

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00 am

Anyone have more detailed shots than what the website has? I'm still on the fence
Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.
agr719
Art Expert

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 am

mfaith wrote:After discovering that Hugs etc... wasn't in the DB, I've decided to make a concerted effort to improve our coverage of Esao's work in the DB. I thought I'd done a pretty good job by getting everything he's done with Thinkspace, but I see now that there's still a lot of his early work not in there. So, soonish I'll scour his site to pick up as many stragglers as I can. After that, if anybody knows for sure of stuff that's missing and can help point me in the right direction, I'd love some help beefing up his portfolio in our DB. Wouldn't even need to enter anything yourself, just link me to stuff that's not there, and I'll take it from there. (If it's on his site, though, don't worry about it, as I'll get to those myself. :pint: )
Looks like you had a busy weekend :pint: :lol:
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 am

agr719 wrote:
mfaith wrote:After discovering that Hugs etc... wasn't in the DB, I've decided to make a concerted effort to improve our coverage of Esao's work in the DB. I thought I'd done a pretty good job by getting everything he's done with Thinkspace, but I see now that there's still a lot of his early work not in there. So, soonish I'll scour his site to pick up as many stragglers as I can. After that, if anybody knows for sure of stuff that's missing and can help point me in the right direction, I'd love some help beefing up his portfolio in our DB. Wouldn't even need to enter anything yourself, just link me to stuff that's not there, and I'll take it from there. (If it's on his site, though, don't worry about it, as I'll get to those myself. :pint: )
Looks like you had a busy weekend :pint: :lol:
Aye. Was able to fill in a lot of holes and improve the quality of coverage in general. Would like to do more, if anybody has a line on stuff that's still missing. :pint:
So it goes...