Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:39 pm

MrSubjective wrote:When did Mondo start charging CA taxes?
Don't they have their toy operation based out of there now?
SPAC04
Art Expert

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 pm

jkw3000 wrote:Hellraiser is up
That "Hellraiser" is one of my favorite MRT posters, excellent stuff.
bdm105
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 am

Got the book today. It's really well made. Closest I'll get to owning some of those posters.

My only little gripe is that they clearly favored Stout Star Wars trilogy over Moss' by giving him the pull out page and breaking Moss' up. (Joking...mostly)
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:56 am

SPAC04 wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Hellraiser is up
That "Hellraiser" is one of my favorite MRT posters, excellent stuff.
Its nice seeing more HR stuff. There isn't much alt art out there for it. (Not that I have seen at least)
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
jmcguire
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Looks like Wonder Woman by Tula Lotay is delayed again.
They have to send it back to the printer and it is expected to ship in another 6-8 weeks. I know Ill be getting fudge from some of you guys for bitching, but this is the first email from mondo Ive gotten updating me about the delay of the poster. I feel they dropped the ball and continue to drop the ball with their production, and lack of communication with their customers.

With setbacks of timed editions, SDCC and them just catching up with regular releases, its pretty ridiculous to expect and be OK waiting for a poster for 5 months, when stated on the site expects to ship in 6-8 weeks.

This is the problem with pre selling something you dont have in hand... Just bad business in my opinion...
toobs
Art Expert

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

oof
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:45 pm

jmcguire wrote:Looks like Wonder Woman by Tula Lotay is delayed again.
They have to send it back to the printer and it is expected to ship in another 6-8 weeks. I know Ill be getting fudge from some of you guys for bitching, but this is the first email from mondo Ive gotten updating me about the delay of the poster. I feel they dropped the ball and continue to drop the ball with their production, and lack of communication with their customers.

With setbacks of timed editions, SDCC and them just catching up with regular releases, its pretty ridiculous to expect and be OK waiting for a poster for 5 months, when stated on the site expects to ship in 6-8 weeks.

This is the problem with pre selling something you dont have in hand... Just bad business in my opinion...
Its only been 4 months. RELAX.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
jmcguire
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:48 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
jmcguire wrote:Looks like Wonder Woman by Tula Lotay is delayed again.

Its only been 4 months. RELAX.
When you count the delay, 5 months at the earliest...
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:51 pm

But that first peen rub will be ooooh so much more special amirite.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jmcguire
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:But that first peen rub will be ooooh so much more special amirite.
sure...?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Codeblue wrote:But that first peen rub will be ooooh so much more special amirite.
Thats so 2013.
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Didn't the cubrubbs begin with ansin wolfman?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Thats so 2013.
So is buying Mondo posters.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Codeblue wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
Thats so 2013.
So is buying Mondo posters.
oof
virtualmert
Art Expert

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Does Mondo still make posters? Asking for a friend.
:cautiously removes pants: