Tiny info about a Tiny Media Empire aka Daniel Danger thread

General art-related discussion.
IWish
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:03 pm

finn. You can stop now. I posted to defend myself against a false accusation. Your stupid posts will never stop me from defending myself.
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:05 pm

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rockin:
YOU'D BE BETTER OFF ALONE
IF I'M NOT WHO YOU THOUGHT I'D BE

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rockin:
That's what she said
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:04 pm

jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
fredo
Art God

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:10 pm

just a foil for me today, thanks
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:25 pm

I grew up in a generation that knows when to bite my lip and stop talking.

Edit: not really, but just stop.
goldenrose
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:30 pm

IWish wrote:
fredo wrote:Remember when Steve Perry said he never really felt like he was a part of Journey?
I didn't say that, fredo. I felt and thought I was a part of this community. I tried to do my fair share and more around here. Only recently, did things happened that made me realize that wasn't true.

Daniel, I posted my opinion and gave honest answers...nothing more.
You basically sucked an entire thread into your twisted view on things - thats what you did - a tiresome journey through the sterile wilderness of your mind where bitterness and judgement howl like wounded dogs in the rain. A giant black (anus) hole where time is wasted.

Bless you Fredo.
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
Cragars
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Would have snagged that Lock and Key or Latchkey :drool:

I'll donate 10 buckers but if I don't get a thank you card with Danger's ascending ghosts coming out of a boner shaped mountain rising from the ocean drawn on it, then I'm out.
technique
Art Expert

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:37 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:I grew up in a generation that knows when to bite my lip and stop talking.

Edit: not really, but just stop.

We can't stop believing
fallstaff
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:50 pm

finneganm wrote:
fallstaff wrote:
danieldanger wrote:
IWish wrote:Daniel, you are the only artists that I know of that has done something, (tasteless), like that. Beggars gonna' beg, I guess.
if im the only artist you know thats done something tasteless you must not know many artists. ::RIMSHOT EMOTICON::

its fine, dude. if someone digs what i do and wants to help, theyre welcome to. if you wanna raise an eyebrow at it, thats fine too. im cool with either.
Absurd. Yea IWish I guess you don't know any artists. Saw a show recently where the artist used friends and family ejaculate in his compositions.
Glad you could make it to my show!
Haha, edgy work finneganm... tasteful even!
agr719
Art Expert

Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:00 am

Sweet merciful crap

mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:23 am

this is what I get for going to see Spider-man in the afternoon with my daughter on her birthday . . . I miss out on this trainwreck.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:10 am

i hope you have learned your lesson.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
AliRock110
Art Expert

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 am

Was happy to pick up some dope paper that I been chasing for a hot minute. Was happy to pay what you asked. If I had not seen the value, I could have copped them elsewhere but I was happy to support you. Was glad to kick a few bucks into the wedding bucket. You're one of my favorite dudes on the scene and your work has moved me in profound ways. It was my pleasure to help you. I hope you, Ms. Danger and both your families have an unforgettable day worth all your sleepless nights. It was crazy fun to play the F5 game on FB. Then to come over here and see 20 PAGES OF QUALITY EB. Man, this is my favorite place on the internet, but boy do we love to tell each other what to do. Anyway, it's 1am, my kid is partying like it's 1999 and my wife is giving me the business for some arcane reason I could barely understand. That's my sob story and its alright because real soon my postman is gonna bring me a tube with "Sanctuary Moon" in it and that is gonna be freaking awesome. Have a great weekend everyone.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 am

PLUSH wrote: So true. Had a 100k medical bill this year, no insurance, no gofundme page, Chapter 7 here I come.
Story time!
IWish wrote:
danieldanger wrote:
IWish wrote:Daniel often has sob stories when posting print releases whenever he needs quick cash. Just post the prints for sale...leave the sob stories as your own private business.
you said you were done.
I was until some folks feel the need to tell me that I'm being unreasonable. Maybe I am. That doesn't change the fact that you have a tendency to post your sob stories along with some your print releases. Obviously, a lot of people feel that your art speaks for itself...no need for the sobs.
Did ya forget duke is emo?

P.S. Glad I checked to see WTF was going on in hur.

P.P.S. Weddings are such a fuggin waste of dough. Go to the court house and be done wit it. Invite your friends to Applebees afterwards to celebrate if ya really need to have a party. Although, as someone who just went to 2 weddings, I do enjoy helping people waste their dough. Was not happy about the "open bar" being cut off after the cake cutting without notice though.

P.P.P.S. The proper response to e-pandhandling is to ignore it and pat yourself on the back at your financial superiority.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Weasel
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 am

AliRock110 wrote:Was happy to pick up some dope paper that I been chasing for a hot minute. Was happy to pay what you asked. If I had not seen the value, I could have copped them elsewhere but I was happy to support you. Was glad to kick a few bucks into the wedding bucket. You're one of my favorite dudes on the scene and your work has moved me in profound ways. It was my pleasure to help you. I hope you, Ms. Danger and both your families have an unforgettable day worth all your sleepless nights. It was crazy fun to play the F5 game on FB. Then to come over here and see 20 PAGES OF QUALITY EB. Man, this is my favorite place on the internet, but boy do we love to tell each other what to do. Anyway, it's 1am, my kid is partying like it's 1999 and my wife is giving me the business for some arcane reason I could barely understand. That's my sob story and its alright because real soon my postman is gonna bring me a tube with "Sanctuary Moon" in it and that is gonna be freaking awesome. Have a great weekend everyone.
Popped in to say almost exactly this, so thanks AliRock! Picked up a spirit board set and the I'd Have Built This and watched the fun in here.

Forgot to put a comment on my wedding bucket donation, but just wanted to say, well, what AliRock said above: have a great day, DD. We managed to keep our wedding down to an incredible 13 people (no, I'm not in a coven or a demonic cult :roll: ), and it was the best day of my life. Even with that few, it got stupidly expensive. Just remember to have fun and don't stress!*

*And then get back to drawing. And get Mrs Danger to get some more songs out asap. :D