General art-related discussion.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Congrats to those who picked something up. :clap:

ImageImage Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

And new "Exquisite Everyday" series: http://expressobeans.com/public/search.php?series=2307
So it goes...
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 pm

?? I was just making a lighthearted comment that the descriptions of the products were indeed adorable and thoughtful, nothing more.
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
listerfeend
Art Expert

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:37 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:?? I was just making a lighthearted comment that the descriptions of the products were indeed adorable and thoughtful, nothing more.
Sorry, I SEVERELY misread your post.

I need to spend less time in Fight Club. :D

Thanks as always mfaith
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 pm

bullelk wrote:She obviously cared enough to try. I'm sure she is bummed and flooded with sob stories. Would be awesome if she realized so many of her collectors were such douches it's not worth her time and just raise her prices.
Quality post.

:pint:
I'm not someone else.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:54 pm

bullelk wrote:She obviously cared enough to try.
Absolutely! And I wish more people recognized that. The fact that she put so much effort into brainstorming ways to improve the buying experience for her collectors really speaks volumes about much she cares. At the end of the day, though, she's an artist. Her expertise is creating beautiful works of art to put out into the world. Not digital store fronts, and website configuration. If something didn't go quite right, ok, it happens. But at least she really put a lot of thought into it, and tried. I'm sure she'll continue to observe feedback and try and incorporate that into future releases, as she has been doing.
So it goes...
virtualj
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:58 pm

mfaith wrote:
Absolutely! And I wish more people recognized that. The fact that she put so much effort into brainstorming ways to improve the buying experience for her collectors really speaks volumes about much she cares. At the end of the day, though, she's an artist. Her expertise is creating beautiful works of art to put out into the world. Not digital store fronts, and website configuration. If something didn't go quite right, ok, it happens. But at least she really put a lot of thought into it, and tried. I'm sure she'll continue to observe feedback and try and incorporate that into future releases, as she has been doing.
MORE CART LOCKING LESS F UCK UPS

Fifty lashes!
I donate anonymously.
listerfeend
Art Expert

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

mfaith wrote:
Also post IG store change I've seen WAY more people in the groups claiming the pieces than before.
virtualj
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:02 pm

listerfeend wrote:
mfaith wrote:
Also post IG store change I've seen WAY more people in the groups claiming the pieces than before.
Everyone knows that only #truefans are in Facebook fan groups.
I donate anonymously.
butter80
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:37 am

Sputards are migrating over to Foley and bringing their entitlement with them. I wish they would just go away!!

:hanging:
Karma is coming Monkey boy! watch yourself...
jmagee87
Art Expert

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:44 am

butter80 wrote:Sputards are migrating over to Foley and bringing their entitlement with them. I wish they would just go away!!

:hanging:
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 am

i remember the days when i was able to score a bee on my phone. good times.

and nah vanessa fans are way cooler. 8)
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:46 am

I was in no way trying to state displeasure or a bad attitude. Just describing my experience yesterday. It's encouraging that she even acknowledges that there isn't always a level playing field and is exploring ways to make it fair for everyone. Nothing will change the fact that a bunch of people are gonna walk away empty handed.
Last edited by alteridiom on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Small town pizza lawyer
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:54 am

sounds like a raffle to purchase is coming in the near future.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:39 am

alteridiom wrote:I was in now way trying to state displeasure or a bad attitude. Just describing my experience yesterday. It's encouraging that she even acknowledges that there isn't always a level playing field and is exploring ways to make it fair for everyone. Nothing will change the fact that a bunch of people are gonna walk away empty handed.

Samesies.
cotis
Art Expert

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:41 am

35mmpaul wrote:sounds like a raffle to purchase is coming in the near future.