Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
Nintenjoe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:21 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:If you follow BNG Josh on IG he posted a quick little vid flashby of the print 2 weeks ago with credits - looks fantastic.
Can you post a direct link? I don't see it.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Nintenjoe wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:If you follow BNG Josh on IG he posted a quick little vid flashby of the print 2 weeks ago with credits - looks fantastic.

Oh crap! It was on his IG story that's why...disappears after 24 hours.

White titles...I promise!!!
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
phips
Art Expert

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:
Nintenjoe wrote:
Oh crap! It was on his IG story that's why...disappears after 24 hours.

White titles...I promise!!!
someone tell Josh to mark the story as repayable. IG added that option so you can see it after 24 hours but the poster has to mark it as repayable.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:14 am

Haha I'm sure they're going to have the reveal this week I wouldn't worry about it! :)
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
ChrisV
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 am

acidburn wrote:did you try maybe a neighbor? Its also possible hes bringing it back tmrw unless you saw him without a tube
This happened on Monday. Both tubes were scanned delivered. He was in his truck in front of our house. Don't think it would have been a neighbor, and if it was, I think they would have brought both tubes back to us. Nothing yesterday either. Gonna give it today, and I'll call the local PO on my lunch break and try to deal with it then. I know you guys insure them, but I'd rather have my prints. :lol: Maybe he just finally got sick of delivering all of the fudge we order at this house. :lol: :lol:
acidburn
Art Daddy

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am

ChrisV wrote:
acidburn wrote:did you try maybe a neighbor? Its also possible hes bringing it back tmrw unless you saw him without a tube
This happened on Monday. Both tubes were scanned delivered. He was in his truck in front of our house. Don't think it would have been a neighbor, and if it was, I think they would have brought both tubes back to us. Nothing yesterday either. Gonna give it today, and I'll call the local PO on my lunch break and try to deal with it then. I know you guys insure them, but I'd rather have my prints. :lol: Maybe he just finally got sick of delivering all of the fudge we order at this house. :lol: :lol:
Eh lost tubes aren't insured. Once it says delivered they wont do anything about it. Kind of makes sense because then they would open up a whole door of ppl trying to manipulate it. Well figure it out.
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:49 am

in todays time of porch pirates and e z www access for thief if u aint shippin sig confirmation then it on u
ChrisV
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:50 am

So I called the post office. They show them as delivered so they won't do anything. They told me to ask my neighbors. (Who I just saw yesterday, and they didn't saw anything about getting 2 poster tubes delivered to them.) Oh well. On to the next drop I guess. Haha
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:17 am

That's absurd! I'd ask your post man one day if he recalls dropping two tubes.

I had a tube show as delivered with no sign of ever being here, I filed a claim online and it got paid pretty quick. Who knows though, might have gotten lucky.
AliRock110
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 am

Nah, dude. Talk to your postman and see if he could help you locate the last place those tubes was dropped. If that bears no fruit, go to your local PO, find a manager and raise a little hell. I've had stuff go missing that showed delivered and a little bitching and moaning had them mysteriously turn up. But the real reason why you want to raise a stink is because you don't want this to become a pattern. Best of luck and I hope you get the results you are looking for.
ChrisV
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 am

Cinlabyrinth wrote:That's absurd! I'd ask your post man one day if he recalls dropping two tubes.

I had a tube show as delivered with no sign of ever being here, I filed a claim online and it got paid pretty quick. Who knows though, might have gotten lucky.
Apparently it was a different carrier on Monday. I can't get there till Saturday so if it didn't turn up by then, I'll go cause a stink.
IWish
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 am

ChrisV wrote: Apparently it was a different carrier on Monday. I can't get there till Saturday so if it didn't turn up by then, I'll go cause a stink.
While you are at the PO, you should ask for the USPS "Consumer Affairs" phone number for your region. I had a lost tube and after I contacted them - the tube was delivered...I think within 24 hours.
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

nah, I'd rather just call local PO and let them pretend to help me for 5 minutes while on hold. :roll:
IWish
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:58 am

Calling the local number is only good for basic questions - if you can get anyone to answer. Usually they don't pick-up calls in my experience. Going to the PO didn't help me find the missing tube either. While there, the Supervisor gave me the Consumer Affairs number and, as mentioned, the tube was found and delivered pronto.

BTW...filling out a lost package form online does no good. I'm still getting emails for the one I submitted several months ago. Evidently, they never expire or get updated when the package gets delivered.
DickButt
Art Expert

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:23 pm

I've had carriers scan things hours before delivering them, probably to make their process go faster during the day, and it always annoys me. Twice I can remember he ran out of time and didn't deliver my package, which caused me to panic. Once I had to go to the PO and ask about it and there it was, other time he delivered it the next day. Super frustrating.