Grey Matter Art Appreciation & Release Thread

General art-related discussion.
Aedward5
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:31 pm

lordhelmet wrote:Thank you so much, appreciate the kind words. Thank you to everyone that tried for one.
Thank you, especially for covering a film that is both epic and has so many interesting characters for a print. Also, kudos on the Matt Ferguson Total Recall. I own two of them, one is displayed and I love it so much I just bought another for my flat file in case something happens to one of them or someone makes me an offer I can't refuse.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Merco wrote:
cotis wrote:
Merco wrote:+1 REG, dig the colors a lot more, plus my Yondu must be BLUE! :rolling:
remember to wait before it's in hand to sell it and then back out of the sale, then sell it again, etc. :wink:
Damn did that dudes butt hurt cancer spread to you too cuntis?

you do you, bud.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Cotis' gif game :clap:
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 pm

GIF FATALITY! :lol:
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Righteous

Also, "butt hurt cancer"? :lol: Merco gonna Merco. Enjoy your Gabz, killer
Merco
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:35 pm

:deadhorse:
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Time for a new screen name!
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm

luls
Mapman
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:12 pm

nothing is ever forgotten on EB.... :shock: :twisted: :P
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:20 pm

matowest wrote:Image
:clap:
prevone
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Damn Variant was gone in a heartbeat :( wasnt expecting an insta sellout :(

Oh well managed to go back and get a Reg. Having Yondu in Blue might be nice after all :pint:
SPAC04
Art Expert

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Congrats on the awesome poster and sellout GMA :pint:
mfaith wrote:So they're authentic, but not intended for sale...

ISO leaked unnumbered variant
soundwarp
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:10 am

Hello, im the guy who posted on the FB page about the leaked GOTG prints. When at wizard world philly this weekend, my girlfriend was shopping around and found the same vender from a few months ago, and behold he was selling the prints again. So unknowingly thinking i would like them after seeing me post about them, she bought both of them from the guy. When i found out i went to see if i could get a refund but sadly the guy refused to. He wouldn't tell me where he got them only that it was through a friend. He also informed me he was already contacted once by Grey Matter art and when i found out about that, I realized i should contact them with all the info i can right away. He was charging $49 each for both the variant and the regular, just sucks now i am stuck with the two prints. Most likely ill give them to my nephews since it is a beautiful piece. Metallics look perfect on both of them. I am assuming he was trying to unload them quickly with lowering his price point and including a frame with it. Sucks im now out the $98 but oh well, ya win some you loose some. http://imgur.com/a/HB7nF
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

soundwarp wrote:Hello, im the guy who posted on the FB page about the leaked GOTG prints. When at wizard world philly this weekend, my girlfriend was shopping around and found the same vender from a few months ago, and behold he was selling the prints again. So unknowingly thinking i would like them after seeing me post about them, she bought both of them from the guy. When i found out i went to see if i could get a refund but sadly the guy refused to. He wouldn't tell me where he got them only that it was through a friend. He also informed me he was already contacted once by Grey Matter art and when i found out about that, I realized i should contact them with all the info i can right away. He was charging $49 each for both the variant and the regular, just sucks now i am stuck with the two prints. Most likely ill give them to my nephews since it is a beautiful piece. Metallics look perfect on both of them. I am assuming he was trying to unload them quickly with lowering his price point and including a frame with it. Sucks im now out the $98 but oh well, ya win some you loose some. http://imgur.com/a/HB7nF
Unless you try to sell them the same day you bought them in MT... lulz.
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?