Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 pm

ChrisV wrote:
KSUvet wrote:
bert wrote:Picked up a reg and pretty thrilled about it. Have wanted this for a long time!
Same. I've wanted this to happen for years, so thanks to Bottleneck for making it happen. The fact that it's not sold out is shocking to me :? . People are dumb.
Not dumb...just saving for a wedding and I'd be crucified (no pun intended today) if she found out I spent $200 on a print.
forget your wedding and think about us
ChrisV
Art Expert

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:26 pm

acidburn wrote:
ChrisV wrote:
KSUvet wrote:
bert wrote:Picked up a reg and pretty thrilled about it. Have wanted this for a long time!
Same. I've wanted this to happen for years, so thanks to Bottleneck for making it happen. The fact that it's not sold out is shocking to me :? . People are dumb.
Not dumb...just saving for a wedding and I'd be crucified (no pun intended today) if she found out I spent $200 on a print.
forget your wedding and think about us
You guys typically get a decent percentage of my paycheck. :lol: It kills me to keep passing on these Struzan's. I actually just watched this with the lady a couple nights ago (she had never seen it (on a side note, also watched Fight Club with her for her first time the other night as well)), and and she loved it and said it's already one of her favorite movies ever. Really pains me to miss out on it. I showed it to her, and then showed her the price and her face did not scream "YOU SHOULD BUY IT!" She doesn't really understand who Drew is though. (And yes...this post is me just trying to rationalize the purchase...can't do it though)
ForbinsAccent
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Grabbed a Reg. I saw the email at 11:58. Started scrambling! I'm shocked the reg has been up for 2+ hours.
Anyways, Cheers! :pint:
ImageImage
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:30 pm

You guys typically get a decent percentage of my paycheck. :lol: It kills me to keep passing on these Struzan's. I actually just watched this with the lady a couple nights ago (she had never seen it (on a side note, also watched Fight Club with her for her first time the other night as well)), and and she loved it and said it's already one of her favorite movies ever. Really pains me to miss out on it. I showed it to her, and then showed her the price and her face did not scream "YOU SHOULD BUY IT!" She doesn't really understand who Drew is though. (And yes...this post is me just trying to rationalize the purchase...can't do it though)
tracking sent. wedding gift
ged88988
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:34 pm

acidburn wrote:
:quack: :notworthy: :quack:
ChrisV
Art Expert

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:36 pm

acidburn wrote:
Seriously dude?! You didn't have to do that. You guys really are the best. We're gonna make it down to the city some time (probably after the wedding this fall) and take you out. I mean it. Maybe for NYCC. Thanks Joe.

Also, that post wasn't me trying to get anything out of you. That wasn't my intention at all.
matowest
Art Expert

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:38 pm

ChrisV wrote:We're gonna make it down to the city some time...and take you out. I mean it.
Sounds threatening
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Hands up, who is also married in here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 pm

I have 5 wives, 12 goats, 3 cows and a chicken - what does that get me?
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:49 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:I have 5 wives, 12 goats, 3 cows and a chicken - what does that get me?

A headache and a few good meals.

Joe once sent me a free tube. Had pics of unidentified dicks in it.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:51 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:I have 5 wives, 12 goats, 3 cows and a chicken - what does that get me?
A jail sentence, for fraternizing with livestock in addition to the 5 wives.

mattkardish
Art Expert

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

3 left...bring on the email
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:57 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:

they were all mine
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:02 pm

acidburn wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:

they were all mine
2 inch tube then...

mattkardish
Art Expert

Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm

rubberneck wrote:
acidburn wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:

they were all mine
2 inch tube then...
:lol: