All things Spotlight Displays

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
dodgers77
Art Expert

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am

WolfBrewer wrote:Finally pulled the trigger on a couple of these. Went with champagne to match the rest of the frames on my wall. Excited to see them in the flesh!
I pick up the white frame ! Can't wait to put it on my wall !! :D
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 am

Great Pics guys!!!! Really glad you are all Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:32 pm

I'll be buying 6 more frames as soon as funds allow it.

Robert, let me know if you're looking to trade for anything in my collection lol!
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:50 am

Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
glenn1
Art Expert

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Want to get one for Olly's Harry Potter book set, but not sure to go with black, white, or something else.
Antimacy
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:51 pm

novascotiapower wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
Can you please let me know how much duty/taxes/brokerage, etc. is when you receive them? I'm in Toronto as well and have been interested in ordering.

Thanks in advance!
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Antimacy wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:Just pulled the trigger on 6 frames! Looking forward to enjoying the prints that have just been sitting in my flat file. very excited to get some themes going!
Can you please let me know how much duty/taxes/brokerage, etc. is when you receive them? I'm in Toronto as well and have been interested in ordering.

Thanks in advance!
Sure thing! I was checking the FedEx website, it looks like 7% for import and a 5% GST charge, so that's what I'm bracing myself for. I'll let you know the exact amount when I receive them though.
Antimacy
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:12 pm

novascotiapower wrote:
Antimacy wrote:

Thanks in advance!
Sure thing! I was checking the FedEx website, it looks like 7% for import and a 5% GST charge, so that's what I'm bracing myself for. I'll let you know the exact amount when I receive them though.
Awesome, thanks! I don't think it will be a lot but it's nice to have an idea. Did you get 24x36 frames?
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Just picked up my first 3. Looking forward to finally giving these a go
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:50 am

Antimacy wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:
Antimacy wrote:

Thanks in advance!
Awesome, thanks! I don't think it will be a lot but it's nice to have an idea. Did you get 24x36 frames?
I got five 24x36 and one 18x24. Once I get the frames situated in their places I'll probably order another five or so.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:10 pm

My 3 arrived today. Supposed to be raining all day tomorrow so sounds like the perfect time to rearrange frames and get these on the wall
jmagee87
Art Expert

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Really loving these. So easy to use and look great too. Will definitely be buying more

doctorcottard
Art Enthusiast

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Love this idea and product. One question: is it easy to switch out prints with the frame still on the wall? My house has two walls that can't hold nails, and frames have to be mounted there. Could I still rotate posters, or would it be a hassle? Thanks,
Michael
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:13 am

Have any of you guys used a spotlight for a metal print? For consistency with the other prints I have hanging in the room, another spotlight would work best, but I'm not positive that's the route I want to go.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:07 am

MJGallicchio wrote:Have any of you guys used a spotlight for a metal print? For consistency with the other prints I have hanging in the room, another spotlight would work best, but I'm not positive that's the route I want to go.
Metal snap frame on metal print would scratch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"