The Halting Commons 17 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:42 pm

partpat wrote:Only fudge bags and poor ass losers w no taste and Tact sell gifts.

Pretty sure there's a couple cats here that financed and pushed this whole thing thru in the spirit of the THC.
But nothing wrong with the occasional re-gift... :lol:

That said, my THC collection is in tact from prints #1-3 (Plighting, To Honor & The Halting) and they're going no where other than the walls. Thanks again, 'Deads!

:cheers:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:46 pm

talkingdeads wrote:
Also, i would say to all those that chose to keep theirs, keep your eyes open for another delivery in the coming months ;)
This made my dick twitch just a 'wee bit... :lol: :pint:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Might wanna get that checked...
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:48 am

talkingdeads wrote:Fo sho, i gave these away to people to bring them joy, and by whatever means or avenue that takes i am happy for them. I know an international guy just sold his, and i sent a welcome note to the person that bought it and can not wait to see his THC entry next year

I am not surprised a few will change hands, and it doesn't bother me. These were all gifts from me.

Also, i would say to all those that chose to keep theirs, keep your eyes open for another delivery in the coming months ;)
talkingdeads wrote:It was actually just me that paid for it all, and i dont care what people do with their gifts from me. Im more concerned about the people buying them being able to freely display them proudly and joining up next year than i am with the people that sold them and tried to keep it a secret.
This kind of integrity is hard to come by these days. Thanks.

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
tourist504
Art Expert

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:40 pm

I just want to pimp your boy peacedog over at Further Frames for a sec.

My THC number is 69 - it really is. My Plighting the Troth is #69, as is my To Honor Chaos. When talkingdeads mentioned that we can request our old numbers, I piped up only to find out later via PM that Corey asked for that same number. Lucky for me, he is a stand-up fellow and he offered to swap prints with me when they came in since it is my legacy THC number.

Having always wanted to get something framed at Further Frames but being thousands of miles away, I saw this as the perfect opportunity to have Corey work his magic before shipping it off. Super excited at how it'll turn out! I will definitely post pics when I get it...

Thanks again, Corey, and, always, talkingdeads! :wink:
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
KSUvet
Art Expert

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm

talkingdeads wrote:Also, i would say to all those that chose to keep theirs, keep your eyes open for another delivery in the coming months ;)
Fingers crossed for a COA :shock: . Obviously the print is more than enough already, but mysterious statements lead the mind to interesting places :D
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
jason-bry
Flipper

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:10 pm

KSUvet wrote:
talkingdeads wrote:Also, i would say to all those that chose to keep theirs, keep your eyes open for another delivery in the coming months ;)
Fingers crossed for a COA :shock: . Obviously the print is more than enough already, but mysterious statements lead the mind to interesting places :D
If you go back in the THC thread, deads pretty much intimates we're getting dick cartoons.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:12 pm

tourist504 wrote:I just want to pimp your boy peacedog over at Further Frames for a sec.

My THC number is 69 - it really is. My Plighting the Troth is #69, as is my To Honor Chaos. When talkingdeads mentioned that we can request our old numbers, I piped up only to find out later via PM that Corey asked for that same number. Lucky for me, he is a stand-up fellow and he offered to swap prints with me when they came in since it is my legacy THC number.

Having always wanted to get something framed at Further Frames but being thousands of miles away,
I saw this as the perfect opportunity to have Corey work his magic before shipping it off. Super excited at how it'll turn out! I will definitely post pics when I get it...

Thanks again, Corey, and, always, talkingdeads! :wink:
Don;t ever let that stop you. I'm 1000's of miles away too and have 13 or 14 done by him. It's worth the little extra time it takes for shipping etc. :cheers:
I'm not someone else.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm

jason-bry wrote:
KSUvet wrote:
If you go back in the THC thread, deads pretty much intimates we're getting dick cartoons.
That would be amazing ^^. :clap: I cherish the one I got in a tube a couple years ago.
So it goes...
KSUvet
Art Expert

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:15 pm

jason-bry wrote:
KSUvet wrote:

Better at least have a helmet (for it's helmet) and a sweet drop shadow. 8)
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
southerngarden
Art Expert

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:17 am

mfaith wrote:
jason-bry wrote:
KSUvet wrote:
That would be amazing ^^. :clap: I cherish the one I got in a tube a couple years ago.
The To Honor Chaos COA is one of my favorite pieces of Horkey magic for so many reasons.
jayper
Art Expert

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Holy fudge! The fun never ends!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:20 am

MFP3 : The Governor

Signed and Numbered by Aaron Horkey
Edition of 100
Screen print, each print size is unique - about 8.5 x 8.5 inches (22 x 22 cm)
So it goes...
jayper
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 am

'Ello gov'na
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 am