My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:33 am

John Cena proved he is the best and AJ Styles is a wrestling god. I was very relieved to see Owens retain. Other than that, the show sucked. Roman at #30 was the worst... until he eliminated Taker. Then that was the worst. I guess I should be glad he didn't win, as we know Vince doesn't seem to care that Reigns is about as popular as raisins on Halloween.

Also, Brock. Woof. Talk about a stock that's tanking. Getting embarrassed routinely by a 50 year old who could never actually wrestle. The only way to redeem himself at this point would be to kill Goldberg in the ring at WM.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:05 am

I get the Brock thing, it's showing he's human. there's one guy he can't beat and that's Goldberg. so when he beats Goldberg at Mania for the title and regains top spot... it will make sense. :wink:
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:33 am

Pretty lame. They are 100% saving all the good surprises for next year in Philly :pint:
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:55 am

cotis wrote:I get the Brock thing, it's showing he's human. there's one guy he can't beat and that's Goldberg. so when he beats Goldberg at Mania for the title and regains top spot... it will make sense. :wink:
Unless he signed a new deal with more appearances they won't be giving him the belt... same for goldberg.. what he signed like a 6 appearance deal or something?
Go ahead, make my millennium.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:19 pm

beetlejuice wrote:
cotis wrote:I get the Brock thing, it's showing he's human. there's one guy he can't beat and that's Goldberg. so when he beats Goldberg at Mania for the title and regains top spot... it will make sense. :wink:
Unless he signed a new deal with more appearances they won't be giving him the belt... same for goldberg.. what he signed like a 6 appearance deal or something?
'

Goldberg's deal includes match at Fastbreak, I see him winning the title there. losing it at Mania then riding off into sunset. only way he was coming back was on his own terms, and it has shown. helps that Brock and him are good friends in real life. Brock sees the money in Goldberg beating him down, then Brock slaying the beast.

oh and I took 5 mins and made this...
ELSEGUND0666
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:49 pm

WWE in a nutshell
mattkardish
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 pm

:lol:
AliRock110
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:03 pm

If Vince pencils Roman to go over Taker at WM, I'm cancelling my sub. Loved the pacing of the PPV yesterday. It flowed as well as you could expect from a 7 hour event. Thought Bailey and Charolette did their thing. Was scarded that Roman was gonna win the Rumble. Real excited for the Luke Harper push and feel like this Cena, Styles program still got a little meat left on them bones.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 pm

All indications are that this is a shoot. I'm hoping that it turns out to be a part of a storyline because otherwise, this sucks hard.
Seth Rollins injured by Samoa Joe during Raw

WWE.com cameras capture Seth Rollins leaving Raw after suffering an injury at the hands of Samoa Joe.

Seth Rollins’ right knee was re-injured during Samoa Joe’s ambush at the conclusion of this Monday’s Raw, WWE.com can now confirm. The attack occurred as Rollins was heading to the ring to finally confront Triple H, who cost The Architect a WWE Universal Championship opportunity back in August.

Rollins commented on the injury via Twitter, posting a photo of his knee undergoing examination.
WWE.com cameras captured footage of Rollins leaving the Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas, Monday night, but no specific details on the former WWE Champion’s condition have been revealed. Rollins is set to be further evaluated later this week.

Stay with WWE.com as this story develops.
Gandhi
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:50 pm

It's 100% true. #itshouldvebeenroman
AliRock110
Art Expert

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:52 pm

cotis
Art Expert

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:56 pm

https://youtu.be/RybGZ6RnaCQ?t=3m18s
watch his leg buckle

http://streamable.com/bj1ae
"are you okay" - joe
"I hope so" - seth
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Broken Matt and Jeff Hardy will NOT be signing new deals with Impact Wrestling … and it’s because they felt disrespected during contract talks.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us the Hardy Boyz agreed to terms on a new deal back in December, but needed a few minor changes, and were simply waiting for the finalized offer.

We’re told the deal was supposed to be for 1-year in length. Weeks and weeks passed, with Matt constantly checking in, but they were consistently given the run around.

Eventually Matt and Jeff’s lawyer told Impact Wrestling officials that they wanted a creative control clause in their new deals … which was shot down immediately. One source says their lawyer told Ed Nordholm there was interest from other companies and he responded by saying, “Well, tell them to go to WWE then.”

This set Jeff Hardy off, who at that point said he was no longer interested in re-signing. Matt continued talks, but when they sent a new contract last week it was now a 2-year deal and terms had been snuck in which stated they’d receive 10% of all his profits outside of Impact.

Matt’s lawyer said he’d be a fool to sign, so he informed the company he wasn’t interested in doing so — but would still come to the tapings to write off his characters. However, he was told he was crazy to think they’d want him on TV without a contact.

We’re told Impact officials are currently trying to get their tag titles back.
love that last line. :lol:

Broken Matt and Brother Nero v. New Day coming to USA Network soon...
xangelx
Art Expert

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:17 pm

cotis wrote:
Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Broken Matt and Jeff Hardy will NOT be signing new deals with Impact Wrestling … and it’s because they felt disrespected during contract talks.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us the Hardy Boyz agreed to terms on a new deal back in December, but needed a few minor changes, and were simply waiting for the finalized offer.

We’re told the deal was supposed to be for 1-year in length. Weeks and weeks passed, with Matt constantly checking in, but they were consistently given the run around.

Eventually Matt and Jeff’s lawyer told Impact Wrestling officials that they wanted a creative control clause in their new deals … which was shot down immediately. One source says their lawyer told Ed Nordholm there was interest from other companies and he responded by saying, “Well, tell them to go to WWE then.”

This set Jeff Hardy off, who at that point said he was no longer interested in re-signing. Matt continued talks, but when they sent a new contract last week it was now a 2-year deal and terms had been snuck in which stated they’d receive 10% of all his profits outside of Impact.

Matt’s lawyer said he’d be a fool to sign, so he informed the company he wasn’t interested in doing so — but would still come to the tapings to write off his characters. However, he was told he was crazy to think they’d want him on TV without a contact.

We’re told Impact officials are currently trying to get their tag titles back.
love that last line. :lol:

Broken Matt and Brother Nero v. New Day coming to USA Network soon...
''

I find this really amusing and I've be into watching that. Maybe they will interrupt the New Day's "Hosting" of Wrestlemania and give them something to do...
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:40 pm

googling "Eva Marie phone hack" will yield great results.
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days