BNG mystery tube thread

General art-related discussion.
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Super stoked. Got an icy & SOT print, and those guys are probably literally my favorite artists around right now. The scissor hands, which I wanted over batman, the FMF handbill and more!
Have a 28 days later jock, and the mostly red rosemary's baby print that I can send to someone for cheap if they were lookin' for either of those- holla!
Thanks guys, super pleased!
Edit: Sold Jock for $40 shipped. Anyone want this Rosemary's Baby for let's say $36 Shipped?
Last edited by guerilladubber on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:33 pm

So there were one-sheets included, too? Interesting
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:37 pm

matowest wrote:So there were one-sheets included, too? Interesting
yea im moving so i have some old double sided movie posters. Some more rare then others
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 pm

acidburn wrote:
yea im moving so i have some old double sided movie posters. Some more rare then others
If you have any beers or bourbon, feel free to load up a mystery tube for me :pint:

Also really bummed I didn't get the pin tube.... who was the lucky winner of that?
Last edited by 63schoeffling on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:49 pm

acidburn wrote:
"... to a deluxe apartment in the sky"?
Coltrane
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I didn't know that Zhang Before Sunset print was a thing. I haven't had a chance to open mine yet, but I am hoping that is in there now.
steivewonder88

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Coltrane wrote:I didn't know that Zhang Before Sunset print was a thing. I haven't had a chance to open mine yet, but I am hoping that is in there now.
It's this one: Image
hepcatpunk
New User

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm

New to the site, but have been buying up a few prints from BNG over the past year. Main interest is one-sheets, but branched out a bit this past year.

Contents of my mystery tube were alright in my opinion, all movies I like, solid value, so yeah.

Mumford Batman Begins Variant /35
Kylie Handbill from FMF
Durieux Scissorhands Poodle Print /150
Englert "Shall We Dance" regular /425
Juan Esteban Rodriguez Fellowship of the Ring regular /275
And a Droids pin.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Very happy with my variant tube.

SWC-Edward Scissorhands
Jock-28 Days Later (one of my biggest regrets of 2016 poster-wise was passing)
Rodriguez-Return of the Jedi (up for trade/sale)
Taylor-This is Spinal Tap
Stout-Kristofferson handbill

No big deal because I can probably get my SWC signed at MC4 but I thought he was signing these? Any who...don't care about that. Glad I enjoyed my first mystery tube.
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:36 pm

weshallallbe wrote:No big deal because I can probably get my SWC signed at MC4 but I thought he was signing these? Any who...don't care about that. Glad I enjoyed my first mystery tube.
acidburn wrote:hes signing all the edward prints. Was going to be a surprise

Surprise
Huh, guess it didn't work out.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Yea probably spoke too soon in here. Issue for us was scheduling. We didn't want to delay it more. Plus if you're in the area we are planning things with Sam so you could bring it down
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Not even worried about it. I appreciate the tube and look forward to seeing more from Sam.
tnandy

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Got my regular tube in today:

Edward Scissorhands - SWC
Raiders - Durieux (will trade, already have it)
Tenor High C - Kelly Blevins (open to trade/sale)
Should We Take a Look Inside? - Englert
FMF Motorcycle handbill (open to trade)

Even with getting something I already have, I'm satisfied. Had no idea about the Blevins print, but was pleasantly surprised by it.
DickButt
Art Expert

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 pm

acidburn wrote:
That explains the old underwear in my tube. I thought it was just flirting.
rockraines30
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Got My Variant Tube Today

Here is what I got

Batman Begins Variant
Stout Fox Motorcycle Handbill
Assassin of Youth (Timed Edition One)
Independence Day (Glow in the Dark)
Mark Englert "Hope is not lost today. It is found" (PP) This one I really wanted when it initially came out but I didn't get it in time. SO I LOVE THIS ONE!

Very Happy with Batman Begins, Stout Handbill, and of course the Mark Englert poster. And The Independence Day one is a nice surprise and it's growing on me (I love the movie). It's actually a pretty nice poster. The Assassin of Youth is beautiful, but not exactly my type of poster, so would be willing to talk trade with anyone.

Overall very happy with my Bottleneck mystery posters, they are amazing and I love their stuff. I can't wait for next year, I think I'm going to make this a yearly thing because it's nice to get a gift a little bit after holidays!