Feedback?

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
attackconquer
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi,

I had a successful sale with another eb member here. I requested feedback and he requested feedback for me as well. But we both didn't receive any notifications. Where do we go to see notifications to leave feedback? I can see that it says on my feedback page that I requested feedback from the member but no notifications... Thanks in advance!
bbbbbbblam!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Unfortunately the feedback notifications are still one of the features that isn't completely functional right now. You should be able to still give feedback directly though. If your trading partner has already requested feedback from you, then you should be able to to their feedback page and have the option to submit it. Likewise, if you've requested their feedback, they should be able to go to your feedback page and submit you feedback. The last time I tried that, it worked alright.
So it goes...
CaptNemo
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Just completed a trade. Each of us requested feedback. Buddy left me feedback just fine, but when I try to leave it on his feedback page, I click the button, and I get kicked back to the front page. After a minute or so when I go to my feedback page, I see a message that my attempt failed. However, his request to me still displays on his feedback page. Weird.
mcnail wrote: "We are just trying to make and sell posters. Cheers"
tstout wrote: "in general though, you're not missing out.... on life. its all around you. in the wind. in the woods. we're sharing it together. i'm right behind you."
slunkey
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:45 pm

I am having trouble as well. I am trying to leave feedback for a user, they had made the request, but I do not see anything on their feedback page. Am I missing something?