Show us your Spusta

General art-related discussion.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 pm

FroDawg wrote:Those are sweet!

I know you'll be happy to have them on your wall...

:clap:

Which version of the NOLA is that--reg or AE?
Show edition. Thank gawd the nice lady at the merch stand at UNO kept it safe for me that night. It would have gotten mangled on the floor with me. :lol:

I'm going to be real happy getting these hung :D
I'm not someone else.
jester
Art Expert

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Damn, those look really nice bud! FF is great at what they do :)

:notworthy:
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:18 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:I've been saying it for more than a year but maybe I need to get a FB just for Spusta stuffs

2 of the 7 just completed by Corey & FF
Beautiful work. What are the other 5? Cannot go wrong with Spusta and FF.
jester
Art Expert

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:27 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:I've been saying it for more than a year but maybe I need to get a FB just for Spusta stuffs
That's the only reason I started a FB account :)
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:52 pm

2 of the 7 just completed by Corey & FF

Good stuff here. You don't need Facebook. It's 98% time wasters and beggars. Mostly an annoyance. Stay strong. Be a better man than I.
ImageT.K.C.
jester
Art Expert

Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:54 pm

bryndavies wrote:

Good stuff here. You don't need Facebook. It's 98% time wasters and beggars. Mostly an annoyance. Stay strong. Be a better man than I.
It's a waste of time if you don't like meeting nice people, seeing cool stuff, or if you don't have any money or anything to trade ;) If you have money, or trades, or just like seeing cool stuff, meeting nice people, FB is an amazing place for buying, selling, and trading. There are lots of fun FB poster pages to join, GoBluePanic. There are lots of nice people and the community is great.

I mailed off at least 15 packages or so over the last 20 days, All from FB sites! I think I did 2 maybe 3 transactions here in the last month.

Bryndavies is right though, there are a lot of time wasters for sure, as there are everywhere online I guess. But hey, it takes 2 seconds to read a PM and then your done

GoBluePanic, PM me :)
jester
Art Expert

Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Anyone looking for a mint full size BB ? I scored this second BB in a trade, have not been able to find anything I don't already have. I'm still interested in a trade, but I would sell this one if someone is interested. PM me if interested in buying or trading :)
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Over the moon about getting Tree & We on the wall. Corey and the crew did such a great job on all :drool:

I'm not someone else.
jester
Art Expert

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Holy Spusta! Those all look amazing man :) Very nice wall o Spusta!

GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Thanks Jester!

Hey i just noticed this
GoBluePanic, PM me :)
from a previous post on this page, was that rhetorical or was there something? Sorry if it was.

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
jester
Art Expert

Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:00 pm

PMing you :)
dodgers77
Art Expert

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:57 pm

jester wrote:Holy Spusta! Those all look amazing man :) Very nice wall o Spusta!

:clap:
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Just completed a major first step with Marq on something that could be amazing if the rest goes smoothly. Crossing fingers
jester
Art Expert

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:46 pm

:shock:
jester
Art Expert

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 pm

acidburn wrote:Just completed a major first step with Marq on something that could be amazing if the rest goes smoothly. Crossing fingers
Coloring book OG sketch deal ?