Spusta Studio Store update

General art-related discussion.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:27 pm

partpat wrote:
jester wrote:Is this a funding problem or a weird virus type problem ? Sorry, I am terrible with this kind of stuff :) The averages don't work anymore either. You can add a sale but they don't come up in the average anymore. I hope it gets fixed soon. I have noticed a big drop in my PMs the last year or so, sometimes I would get up to 10 PMs a day or more. I was selling and trading multiples pretty much every week here, now im lucky if its once maybe twice a month now and my PMs have dropped to a few a week tops. Now I do most of my sales trades and purchases on other sites...

Yep.. Part of it is tho now this place is basically broken in function and chock full of alts and scammers. I wont sell here unless its one of the people I actually know.
Sad, isn't it? :neutral:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:30 pm

jester wrote:Is this a funding problem or a weird virus type problem ? S
It's neither. Essentially, the site grew bigger than the infrastructure was able to handle. They're working on fixing it, but it's just a slow process. It'll get there. I wouldn't give up entirely.
So it goes...
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:31 pm

FroDawg wrote:
partpat wrote:
jester wrote:Is this a funding problem or a weird virus type problem ? Sorry, I am terrible with this kind of stuff :) The averages don't work anymore either. You can add a sale but they don't come up in the average anymore. I hope it gets fixed soon. I have noticed a big drop in my PMs the last year or so, sometimes I would get up to 10 PMs a day or more. I was selling and trading multiples pretty much every week here, now im lucky if its once maybe twice a month now and my PMs have dropped to a few a week tops. Now I do most of my sales trades and purchases on other sites...

Yep.. Part of it is tho now this place is basically broken in function and chock full of alts and scammers. I wont sell here unless its one of the people I actually know.

Are you on a different eb than I am? How many times have you been "scammed"?

I've had nothing but positive experiences buying and selling for the last couple of years. But that's just me?
partpat
Art Freak

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:31 pm

mfaith wrote:
jester wrote:Is this a funding problem or a weird virus type problem ? S
It's neither. Essentially, the site grew bigger than the infrastructure was able to handle. They're working on fixing it, but it's just a slow process. It'll get there. I wouldn't give up entirely.
It grew more alts than new active user buyers and traders :P
jester
Art Expert

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:57 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
FroDawg wrote:
partpat wrote:

Are you on a different eb than I am? How many times have you been "scammed"?

I've had nothing but positive experiences buying and selling for the last couple of years. But that's just me?
Right! I have done well over 350 sales and trades on this site alone and never had 1 problem. I have had a few un experienced shippers, but never had any real problems ever. I love this place!!

Just cover yourself, take lots of pictures of the piece you ship, take a pic of the #, always do GS, and you should be good. I sell to new members all the time, never an issue. If I trade with someone I don't know, I always ask that they ship first. Only had 2 people say no to shipping first out of at least 80 or more trades.
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
thefiend5
Art Expert

Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Shipping received already
dodgers77
Art Expert

Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:54 pm

thefiend5 wrote:Shipping received already
:clap:
tulip1637
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 pm

Candles soon I hope
maddog76
Flipper

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Got mine, nothing super special. same 5inch already got and a Dripples which I needed, so not too bad I guess.
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Here's what I received:

omyweenis
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Not a Spusta fan. But I dig the NOZO dude. Pretty cool.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:57 pm

BBOB is one of my favorite Spoos images
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
jester
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:59 pm

omyweenis wrote:Not a Spusta fan. But I dig the NOZO dude. Pretty cool.
Not a Spusta fan!! Booooo this man!!! Haha, just kidding around, the Nozo image is pretty cool. Love the little dude puffin' on the side! Have you checked out his older stuff, was a bit more detailed and not as cartoony looking. Some of my favorites are the older ones. I love them all though, but I definitely like the older stuff the best....
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Omg, magnets.
ImageT.K.C.
omyweenis
Art Expert

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:24 pm

jester wrote:
omyweenis wrote:Not a Spusta fan. But I dig the NOZO dude. Pretty cool.
Not a Spusta fan!! Booooo this man!!! Haha, just kidding around, the Nozo image is pretty cool. Love the little dude puffin' on the side! Have you checked out his older stuff, was a bit more detailed and not as cartoony looking. Some of my favorites are the older ones. I love them all though, but I definitely like the older stuff the best....
Picked up a pack Wednesday. I'll post my first Spustas. :lol: