All things Esao Andrews

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 am
Location: Round Rock, TX

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:51 am

StaticMedium wrote:P.S. - We have one last little surprise for everyone who buys a print, assuming they're done in time. Just an itty, bitty little extra goodie. :D
What?! You mean I get 2 bad ass pieces of art on a stress free drop AND some sort of freebie? This whole release is A+ in my book.

You guys can top this by releasing Monsoon II next :wink:
Muppelope
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:41 am

tough decision between the two, but I went with The Stray. Between this and that last Horkey piece, I'm gonna have to step away for awhile I think.
User avatar
taylorph
Art Expert
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm
Location: Rancho Cucamonga

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:24 am

Dang I went unframed so I can put some matting on there to match my other prints... but an embellished Stray II would match my copy of The Stray even better... contemplating reordering them framed now haha
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8386
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:54 am

oldgreg wrote:
StaticMedium wrote:P.S. - We have one last little surprise for everyone who buys a print, assuming they're done in time. Just an itty, bitty little extra goodie. :D
What?! You mean I get 2 bad ass pieces of art on a stress free drop AND some sort of freebie? This whole release is A+ in my book.

You guys can top this by releasing Monsoon II next :wink:
Image
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
BB8
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 am

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:12 am

+1 Framed Stray
+1 Hangover Print

Seriously debating buying a multiple or three.

All in all, this is the timed release of the drymounting decade.
User avatar
dodgers77
Art Expert
Posts: 2053
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 am

+1 The Hangover
:pint: Could not resist, the colors and the contrast on Esao's creations are amazing :drool: I also like surprises :lol:
User avatar
tenaciousjack
Art Expert
Posts: 2843
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:29 am

Looking at getting a framed hangover... Hey StaticMedium, got any dimensions on the 'framed' versions for us? :pint:
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5991
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:26 am

jkw3000 wrote:I just have to settle for #poor status with both unframed. :cry:
Same :(
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
meskell
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:03 am

Put me in the minority that feels SM's sales gimmicks are kinda redonk.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8171
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:29 am

Stop blowing up my damn insta feed with reposts you poors!!! You know who you are :cussing:
Last edited by 63schoeffling on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8386
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 am

The sales gimmick of giving people a timed edition of cool prints they want?
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
byc101
Art Expert
Posts: 2513
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 1:00 am
Location: CT

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:35 am

35mmpaul wrote:The sales gimmick of giving people a timed edition of cool prints they want?
But that's what makes it a great gimmick.
User avatar
jmagee87
Art Expert
Posts: 5991
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:41 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Stop blowing up my damn insta feed with reposts you poors!!! You know who you are :cussing:
Hi my name is Jesse, and I'm a poor
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8171
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Stop blowing up my damn insta feed with reposts you poors!!! You know who you are :cussing:
Hi my name is Jesse, and I'm a poor
Is there a "report" button because of spam? 8)
Muppelope
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:50 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:I just have to settle for #poor status with both unframed. :cry:
Same :(
Hey, at least you guys were able to get both...
Post Reply