All things POSE

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
Jasper73
Art Expert
Posts: 1077
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 pm
Location: Preston England

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Yep that looks special.. :notworthy:
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
wizdom
Art Expert
Posts: 3441
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am
Location: NYC

Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:58 pm

I'm excited to get this in the mail. Been holding out to get one of his prints. I like this one more then a couple of other recent releases. The other one I regretted not getting was from JLG when they dropped it together with daleast, geddes and kawasaki prints
Image
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 pm

My first Pose print. Excited to see this in person.
Image
User avatar
inkedup
Art Expert
Posts: 2234
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:42 pm

robertozanzi wrote:Original I saw during Art Basel in Miami last December.
Image
Too bad it wasn't printed with these colors.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2458
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:43 am

I haven't been able to stop thinking about passing on this. The wife confirmed she hated it so it's for the best. Overall, I think it's my favorite print of the year so far. I love the composition and colors and can only imagine the level of quality that went into the printing process. I'm sure this will be incredible in person. If it would have been $350 at this edition size, it would have been a no brainer for me.
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
roo
Art Expert
Posts: 4354
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Location: Sydneysiding

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:27 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:I haven't been able to stop thinking about passing on this. The wife confirmed she hated it so it's for the best. Overall, I think it's my favorite print of the year so far. I love the composition and colors and can only imagine the level of quality that went into the printing process. I'm sure this will be incredible in person. If it would have been $350 at this edition size, it would have been a no brainer for me.
So your wife would of liked it if it was $150 cheaper or you would of been happier to not to of listen to her if it was $150 bucks cheaper? :lol: I will agree it's a pearler of a print and happy I snagged one.. :ziggi:
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:34 pm

That OG looks goddamn amazing.
User avatar
GoBluePanic
Art Expert
Posts: 2458
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:42 pm

roo wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:I haven't been able to stop thinking about passing on this. The wife confirmed she hated it so it's for the best. Overall, I think it's my favorite print of the year so far. I love the composition and colors and can only imagine the level of quality that went into the printing process. I'm sure this will be incredible in person. If it would have been $350 at this edition size, it would have been a no brainer for me.
So your wife would of liked it if it was $150 cheaper or you would of been happier to not to of listen to her if it was $150 bucks cheaper? :lol: I will agree it's a pearler of a print and happy I snagged one.. :ziggi:
The latter :lol:
I'm not someone else.
User avatar
bootstrut
Art Expert
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Got an email last night about a new HPM release. Blot (Magenta), edition of 12
User avatar
inkedup
Art Expert
Posts: 2234
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:44 pm

:drool: Damn I wish I could afford that right now.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:51 pm

inkedup wrote::drool: Damn I wish I could afford that right now.
Same. That's about the cost of my Mexico trip coming up + one bachelor party weekend. :hanging:
Cucoogallery
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Man, why can't i be on the super duper, special vip list. Would love to upgrade my blot print to an hpm.
User avatar
bulkhead72
Art Expert
Posts: 9504
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Could've sold off my reg Blot and put it towards this, but timing is just off. The tax for CA stings, too.
User avatar
bootstrut
Art Expert
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:58 pm

I prefer the colors of the print version, but the hand finishing on the HPM is pretty awesome. Still, to rich for me.
User avatar
soupysound
EB Trainee
Posts: 3712
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:06 pm

i have never been able to get passed the man hands on this one.
Image
Post Reply