You Shall Not Pass 15 Jaccob

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:46 am

Sub'd. :pint:
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:55 am

Ima need a set. Hope there's foil and wood variants. :drool:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:03 am

jjbm is cosmisher of the year fo sho,
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Sceazy
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 am

Did 63 people seriously agree to purchase this after seeing the last poster put out by this artist and person that commissioned it? How did that happen? :feedback: Whoever commissioned this has got to be used car salesman of the year wherever he works. Is it possible all of these people paid for the trilogy up front? :lol:
ryanfromindiana wrote:drymount all of you crying about missing, you probably aren't even true fans.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtPrint/
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:39 am

I don't know what y'all are talking about. Because I got ants in my eyes. Is this a toaster? I don't know I can't see it because there's so many ants in my eyes.
ajmmck
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:42 am

Sceazy wrote:Did 63 people seriously agree to purchase this after seeing the last poster put out by this artist and person that commissioned it? How did that happen? :feedback: Whoever commissioned this has got to be used car salesman of the year wherever he works. Is it possible all of these people paid for the trilogy up front? :lol:
I thought this was the apology print for those who weren't happy with the original print....
Sceazy
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:57 am

ajmmck wrote:
Sceazy wrote:Did 63 people seriously agree to purchase this after seeing the last poster put out by this artist and person that commissioned it? How did that happen? :feedback: Whoever commissioned this has got to be used car salesman of the year wherever he works. Is it possible all of these people paid for the trilogy up front? :lol:
I thought this was the apology print for those who weren't happy with the original print....
:shock: one can only hope this is the case. THAT is how you say sorry! :lol:
ryanfromindiana wrote:drymount all of you crying about missing, you probably aren't even true fans.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArtPrint/
PLUSH
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Ima need a set. Hope there's foil and wood variants. :drool:
Don't believe you.
ManOfSteel
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:43 am

This commissioner is awesome! Keep going dude... Don't let these "Art Connoisseurs" put you down. They wouldn't know Art if it hit them on the head!

Things I love:

1. Gandalf wielding a twig or stick of some sort, it's better than using a staff right? I assume he's about to play fetch?!?! Either way this is a great re-imagining of this epic scene.
2. Balrogs multiple torsos, he looks like a retarded Goro from Mortal Kombat!

Don't hate, appreciate!! :pint:
Buckhammer
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:14 am

:lol:
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:30 am

This was an extra thrown in way down the road, not part of the original commission. And the commissioner has ran some really solid commissions, so don't go bashin on him. He's a good (and cool) dude.
ajmmck wrote:
wottagunn wrote:I know it does, but it doesn’t look like it. Not at all.

this is what I see:
ISO Machamp Vs Goru!
I'll take Machamp, he beat Jesus; hard to top that lol.

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
arq
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:56 am

I've been following these Lord of the Rigs prints, each one should include a print out of every comment, they are what made these prints amazing.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Buckhammer wrote:because originally the balrogs walked the earth during the time of morgoth ( Middle Earth Satan) after his defeat they were sent below never to return.
ok, then how did the balrog get above ground so Gandalf could throw him off a mountain....
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
BuzzFluhart
New User

Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:17 pm

...and 8 months since the last reply and nothing new to report. None of the commission has been printed yet. Still waiting.....and waiting....and waiting..

:hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging: :hanging:
yupignome
Art Enthusiast

Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:57 pm

This being 2 colors is pretty damn impressive.