mindtrick33
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Good thing this wasnt a mondo release. No way I would have scored
Good luck on future drops
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:11 pm

charter wrote:Please tape the pins to the top of the cap so they don't jostle around and ding the print. Also, thanks for the free pin!
You think this is their first free pin, you bastard!?
Brian2013
Art Expert

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 pm

+1 Variant, +1 Reg. Have to decide which I like better :P
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 pm

charter wrote:Please tape the pins to the top of the cap so they don't jostle around and ding the print. Also, thanks for the free pin!
ha of course.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:14 pm

eh, whiffed on the variant, +1 reg.

I still can't decide which looked better . . . can maybe trade up later, I guess.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 pm

We officially made it!

"Clearly you have a rigged system. You attempt to look like a legitimate gallery with ‘first come first served’ policy but it is all fiction. I was there at 8:59am PST to get a Raiders variant. I was there when it went live and added one to my cart but you had inventory issues after 1 minute???? There is no way there could be inventory issues after less than 1 minute, which clearly tells me this is a rigged sale. I’m sure you thought is to give the variants to all your friends and to sell them more than one so the prices goes up and they can cash out.

Please cancel my order for the normal poster. I will not give my hard earned money over to such a gallery (HAH!) as yours. You and Mondo Tees are the drymounting scum of fan art galleries. I have purchased from Laurent directly and plan on firing off an email to him asking him to never work you fudge heads again. "
Loobaz
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:29 pm

:( :( ...Gutted I missed the Wood. Congrats to all who scored, and great work BNG and Laurent!
jayper
Art Expert

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 pm

acidburn wrote:We officially made it!

"Clearly you have a rigged system. You attempt to look like a legitimate gallery with ‘first come first served’ policy but it is all fiction. I was there at 8:59am PST to get a Raiders variant. I was there when it went live and added one to my cart but you had inventory issues after 1 minute???? There is no way there could be inventory issues after less than 1 minute, which clearly tells me this is a rigged sale. I’m sure you thought is to give the variants to all your friends and to sell them more than one so the prices goes up and they can cash out.

Please cancel my order for the normal poster. I will not give my hard earned money over to such a gallery (HAH!) as yours. You and Mondo Tees are the drymounting scum of fan art galleries. I have purchased from Laurent directly and plan on firing off an email to him asking him to never work you fudge heads again. "
:clap:
Last edited by jayper on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

:clap: Congrats!
I'm not someone else.
mike123230
Art Expert

Mazel Tov!

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Hey Joe thx 4 sellin me all the varience and throwing in the karen allen sketch! #friends4lyfe
Last edited by Codeblue on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Someday I hope to see a gallery show of all the terrible butthurt messages people have sent over the years. Call it "Show-denfreude" or something.

And congrats guys! Amazing how many people won't console themselves on the reg, that color combo is my favorite personally.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Thegregbradley
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Pleaaassse. At least they made it a timed edition so you could score something. Entitlement hurts.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Codeblue wrote:Hey Joe thx 4 sellin me all the varience and throwing in the karen allen sketch! #friends4lyfe
Im actually throwing Karen Allen into your tube. #notasketch
PapaVo
Art Expert

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Congrats!! Fudge heads forever!! :silly:

(Some people's children. :roll: )

P.S. Thanks for the FREE pin(s). :notworthy: