All-Encompassing Pearl Jam Thread

General art-related discussion.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:37 pm

pewter14 wrote:
FreeTheWestMemphis3 wrote:Anyone heading to Philly night 2 early? Was wondering if someone could help w/ merch (print,sticker&keychain).I can grab it in the lot and give you a little extra to grab a beer inside. PM me if you can assist.
I bet this guy is ...
Dimitris PJ Kariotis 22 hrs ·
iso philly night 2 tickets ..if u have extra for sale,lplease pm me..thanks
Awe no, I have no desire to meet that man. :lol:
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
DickButt
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:19 pm

pulling69
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:25 pm

drymounting Ames....basically a remake of an old poster they have already done...And notice the "names" for each band member? Say hello to a pile of variant :lol: drops tomorrow. Ames likes that cash.
DickButt
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:36 pm

What are you talking about? One says Texas the other says Kentucky. Totally different. Also the new one has yellow. Completely original.

63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:34 pm

I liked that poster until I just saw that old one.... Wtf.
HopeThatUChoke
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:16 am

I know this isn't a classified thread but figured I would throw this out there since they are face....I have an extra pair of Club Box tickets to the Thursday Philly show (tomorrow). Across the arena in box 18. I think they were $150 each. They MIGHT include food and beer but I can't confirm that. Previous events in said box have included amenities. Let me know if you are interested, I can send PDF's. Greek's not welcome.
DickButt
Art Expert

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:20 am

HopeThatUChoke wrote:Greek's not welcome.
:lol:
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:31 am

DickButt wrote:
I'll be floating around the box Friday. Got McCready side row 7 tomorrow night :pint:

I'm so drymounting excited for these Philly/NYC shows. They've had some ample time to warm up for the real deal. Also... They can go F themselves for playing Thumbing last night. (Deep sigh) I guess I'll have to wait for another few years. Give me Alone or break out Just A Girl and I'll let it slide.
chimpun
Art Expert

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 am

I love pearl jam tour season!!!
That is all.
carljwiii
Art Expert

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:19 am

63schoeffling wrote:
DickButt wrote:
I'll be floating around the box Friday. Got McCready side row 7 tomorrow night :pint:

I'm so drymounting excited for these Philly/NYC shows. They've had some ample time to warm up for the real deal. Also... They can go F themselves for playing Thumbing last night. (Deep sigh) I guess I'll have to wait for another few years. Give me Alone or break out Just A Girl and I'll let it slide.
With you 1000% on thumbing. Thats oceans, crown and thumbing this last week. Boyz are killin me.
I am a Rhinoceros and my skin is 2 feet thick
carljwiii
Art Expert

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:21 am

63schoeffling wrote:
DickButt wrote:

With you 1000% on thumbing. Thats oceans, crown and thumbing this last week. Boyz are killin me.
carljwiii
Art Expert

63schoeffling wrote:
DickButt wrote:

carljwiii
Art Expert

63schoeffling wrote:
DickButt wrote:

carljwiii
Art Expert

63schoeffling wrote:
DickButt wrote:

ajaxbro
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:36 am

DickButt wrote:What are you talking about? One says Texas the other says Kentucky. Totally different. Also the new one has yellow. Completely original.

I could of sworn this looked familiar. Thanks for the confirmation