The Josh Keyes Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
admhall
Art Expert
Posts: 1702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 am

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:04 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
ccoleiro wrote:My TS prints arrived finally, and I thought I'd do a quick comparison photo between the original and the print. The prints do a pretty good job I'd say.
IMG_7537.JPG
Humble brag?
:notworthy: dudes collection of Keyes is something to brag about
ImageStout Lotto "0-fer"

Send Bitcoin here

1EM43nMpSTyZA5hbsgLWTfPS8H5BmT8NiH
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3684
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:07 pm

So is humble brag the preferred nomenclature? I heard stealth brag years before I ever heard humble brag, and really think stealth brag is superior.
User avatar
AK57BS
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Philpenn wrote:So is humble brag the preferred nomenclature? I heard stealth brag years before I ever heard humble brag, and really think stealth brag is superior.
Humble brag about having The Best Words? #stealthtrumpburn
ImageImageImageImage Image Image
ccoleiro
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:33 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
ccoleiro wrote:My TS prints arrived finally, and I thought I'd do a quick comparison photo between the original and the print. The prints do a pretty good job I'd say.
IMG_7537.JPG
Humble brag?
Ha! You can take whatever you like from it, but I took the photo for my sister as I got the print for her and she was interested in how it compared, then I thought I'd share with the group. Afternoon of a Faun has never been my favourite painting, but having looked at it a lot more since the print run, I have a new appreciation for it.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25764
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:17 pm

ccoleiro wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
ccoleiro wrote:My TS prints arrived finally, and I thought I'd do a quick comparison photo between the original and the print. The prints do a pretty good job I'd say.
IMG_7537.JPG
Humble brag?
Ha! You can take whatever you like from it, but I took the photo for my sister as I got the print for her and she was interested in how it compared, then I thought I'd share with the group. Afternoon of a Faun has never been my favourite painting, but having looked at it a lot more since the print run, I have a new financial appreciation for it.
Fixed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
ccoleiro
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:18 pm

rubberneck wrote:
ccoleiro wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
ccoleiro wrote:My TS prints arrived finally, and I thought I'd do a quick comparison photo between the original and the print. The prints do a pretty good job I'd say.
IMG_7537.JPG
Humble brag?
Ha! You can take whatever you like from it, but I took the photo for my sister as I got the print for her and she was interested in how it compared, then I thought I'd share with the group. Afternoon of a Faun has never been my favourite painting, but having looked at it a lot more since the print run, I have a new financial appreciation for it.
Fixed
Ha! Maybe that too!
User avatar
duckyhoward
Art Expert
Posts: 3577
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:19 am

Image
"Return"
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
User avatar
Jasper73
Art Expert
Posts: 1077
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 pm
Location: Preston England

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:23 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: ohhh the lighting. Great colours.
ImageT.K.C.
User avatar
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm
Location: the land of lost dreams

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:47 am

The photo realism on that easel :shock:

I really like when an artist goes that meta.
*hand censored by the magical m'faith
User avatar
leary411
Art Expert
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:48 am

Looking good !
T.K.C.
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:21 am

I absolutely love that :notworthy:
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:58 am

leary411 wrote:Looking good !
Looking expensive!

Love it.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
kember
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:16 am

dasponyboy wrote:I absolutely love that :notworthy:
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 10729
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 pm

duckyhoward wrote:"Return"
really nice
User avatar
jrsheppa
Art Expert
Posts: 5422
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: The South

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Wonderful.
Post Reply