Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about art related subjects here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Baker wrote:My lord that Mocha Wednesday is tasty. Way too drinkable for 19.4%, pretty damn good. :pint:

That's how I felt when I trashed Black Tuesday... These hammers are wayyy too drinkable for the huge ABV.
taylorph
Art Expert

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:18 am

Yea I smashed a whole Black Tuesday way too quickly once :lol: Dat mocha wednesday is even more chuggable too. :pint:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:03 am

While grocery shopping for tomorrow's festivities I found some Six Point Hi-Res. I wasn't expecting to see it on the shelves so soon. Made my night
HisBobness
Art Expert

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:20 am

halftonegraphics wrote:
mistersmith wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
halftonegraphics wrote:a little treat from AZ. had to ship it back to MN.
P1280245.JPG
Is that fudge worth grabbing? Always see a ton of Eclipse fudge sitting on the shelves because it's fuggin pricey.
They're good. Not worth the price, but good.

they sit on the shelf for a while. i remember before moving seeing the whole line being turds on the shelf. same with that speak easy fudge.

Ugh, that Speak Easy fudge. I know you're not supposed to judge a beer by it's label, but I just do with their beers. Never bought one and never will. No, I will NOT be drinking Big Double Daddy IPA tonight... :roll:
mistersmith
Art Freak

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Most Speakeasy is just middle of the road and forgettable. They're not bad, they're just not worth grabbing when so much other good stuff exists.

But there are some that are pretty good. They have a Scarface stout that is either always BA or sometimes available BA, that's not bad, and most of their Syndicate series is worth trying, those are blends of their other beers (think Firestone Anniversary style). I got the Scarface on chocolate and vanilla in cask the other day, so props to them for even making that available out in the world. And it was good, too.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Found a place on Saturday that still had 2 cases of BCBS reg.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
sidewaysscott
Art God

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:43 am

ISO Yellow Rose. Please.

Didn't know the Rose was made with Mosaic hops, which, is becoming one of my favs. Recently, Colorado is receiving Pipeworks (Chicago) and one of their beers, Lizard King is fantastic. It also contains Mosaic hops. Anyways, would love to get my hands on some yellow rose if anyone can help. Will gladly trade posters, beer or cash.

:pint: :pint:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 am

kansasbbq wrote:Found a place on Saturday that still had 2 cases of BCBS reg.
....and you bought them both...right?
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am

sidewaysscott wrote:ISO Yellow Rose. Please.

Didn't know the Rose was made with Mosaic hops, which, is becoming one of my favs. Recently, Colorado is receiving Pipeworks (Chicago) and one of their beers, Lizard King is fantastic. It also contains Mosaic hops. Anyways, would love to get my hands on some yellow rose if anyone can help. Will gladly trade posters, beer or cash.

If you're a Mosaic fan try to get your mitts on Fulton 300. 100% Mosaic and it's super drinkable. They just started brewing it year-round (it was just seasonal) so it should be pretty accessible if you have any trading partners in ND/MN/WI area.
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
guryter
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:45 am

Cbjornson wrote:

If you're a Mosaic fan try to get your mitts on Fulton 300. 100% Mosaic and it's super drinkable. They just started brewing it year-round (it was just seasonal) so it should be pretty accessible if you have any trading partners in ND/MN/WI area.
http://shop.southlyndale.com/Fulton-300-IPA-6pk/28092

:pint:
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 am

bomb wrote:Bought a case of Hop Juju.
Missed out on it last year, but just picked up a case. Absolutely perfect brew.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/19544/52928/

mattlew69
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 am

Cbjornson wrote:

Or try Founder's Mosaic Promise. It's delish.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 am

mattlew69 wrote:Or try Founder's Mosaic Promise. It's delish.
Seconded
ImageImageImage

Original Comic Art Collection: http://cafurl.com?i=25041
infrared90s
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:36 pm

if any LA EBers want to partake in a bottle share this weekend, PM me.
ceevee
Art Expert

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:13 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:Or try Founder's Mosaic Promise. It's delish.
Seconded
Thirded.

Love the Mosaic hops. Alchemist Focal Banger has a tremendous blend of Mosaic/Citra. And, slightly easier to find, Mikkeller makes some tasty mosaic single-hop IPAs.
Last edited by ceevee on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.