Beer - trading & discussion

Talk about anything here. Post lifespan is 1 year.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15356
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:41 pm

BBB is a good brew. not something i pick up too often. at least around here, you can normally easily find bottles of current or not to old batches of it.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15356
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Image
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
smokey289
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 804
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Epic only just started supplying out here in MA in February so I'm happy to have BBB. Grabbed a few more bottles... Some for me some to share. Thanks to all for the advice. :pint:
we've got some nice stuff up in the north east but don't always get things from further west coming our way so its fun when something new gets sent over
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51725
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:Image
This sounds nasty but I'll buy one for the premier anyway. #itstradition
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ColonelCash
Art Expert
Posts: 3748
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am
Contact:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:19 am

4 pack of Creature Comforts Athena Paradiso was picked up last weekend at the brewery. This is the first time I've ever had a beer that folks actually wanted. Yes, it is delicious and no, I'm not trading it. :pint:

Seriously, Georgia. The cover charge game on the brewery and bracelet tabs for beer thing is a little much. Can't ya'll just pass some laws that don't suck? Felt like they should have handed me an instruction sheet when I walked in.
User avatar
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:33 pm

any one with access to Other Half Brewery out of New York please hit me up. I am in Arizona and go to san diego regularly, right next to Arizona Wilderness for anyone thats heard of them. Crazy Hype. If you know its brewed or distributed out west, down to get it for you. Same goes for anyone near Cellermaker out in SF.

Been dying to get my hands on some of Other Halfs IPA's :pint:
User avatar
ipath2003
Art Expert
Posts: 2527
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 pm

frieddumpling wrote:any one with access to Other Half Brewery out of New York please hit me up. I am in Arizona and go to san diego regularly, right next to Arizona Wilderness for anyone thats heard of them. Crazy Hype. If you know its brewed or distributed out west, down to get it for you. Same goes for anyone near Cellermaker out in SF.

Been dying to get my hands on some of Other Halfs IPA's :pint:


Other Half is good, but Tired Hands is WAY better!!!!! A lot of breweries doing big things out here on the East coast
User avatar
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 pm

ipath2003 wrote:
frieddumpling wrote:any one with access to Other Half Brewery out of New York please hit me up. I am in Arizona and go to san diego regularly, right next to Arizona Wilderness for anyone thats heard of them. Crazy Hype. If you know its brewed or distributed out west, down to get it for you. Same goes for anyone near Cellermaker out in SF.

Been dying to get my hands on some of Other Halfs IPA's :pint:


Other Half is good, but Tired Hands is WAY better!!!!! A lot of breweries doing big things out here on the East coast
I am into that as well sir. You got anything you are looking for out here in the west?
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Tired Hands is the best by far. The problem is they release $22 4 packs during the week sooo.... I settle for heading over to drink on premise. I feel like the cans will be readily available shortly though.
User avatar
reddog76
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Tired hands is outstanding. I like it better than heady, Pliny, and SOS.

I just drank a bunch of hop hands and alien church.


Alien church is drymounting.

Other half is great but tired hands is so unique and awesome.
User avatar
ipath2003
Art Expert
Posts: 2527
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am

Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:06 am

hahaha yeah $22 during the week = :hanging: :hanging: but glad I got a surprise text from a buddy that I have some ROSE coming my way tomorrow!!!! I need to get down there and just fill some growlers!!!!!!! not a bad commute 1 hour 15 min without traffic one way. :drool: :drool: :pint: :pint:


Let me also add FUNK brewing just released some DIPA cans yesterday WOW!!!!! Delish!!!! :pint: :pint: :pint:

Image
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17561
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Tired Hands is the best by far. The problem is they release $22 4 packs during the week sooo.... I settle for heading over to drink on premise. I feel like the cans will be readily available shortly though.
Still waiting to trade for some. :P

You going to their anniversary party?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
ipath2003
Art Expert
Posts: 2527
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:47 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Tired Hands is the best by far. The problem is they release $22 4 packs during the week sooo.... I settle for heading over to drink on premise. I feel like the cans will be readily available shortly though.
Still waiting to trade for some. :P

You going to their anniversary party?

I HOPE SO!!! GOING TO BEG THE WIFE!!!!!!
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8170
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:01 pm

ipath2003 wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Tired Hands is the best by far. The problem is they release $22 4 packs during the week sooo.... I settle for heading over to drink on premise. I feel like the cans will be readily available shortly though.
Still waiting to trade for some. :P

You going to their anniversary party?

I HOPE SO!!! GOING TO BEG THE WIFE!!!!!!
I just saw that.... Im 100% going as of now. I don't think I have any plans so I will scoot over fa sho.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15356
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:48 pm

a little treat from AZ. had to ship it back to MN.
P1280245.JPG
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
Post Reply