soccer...

An arena for athletics. Post lifetime is 1 year.
renpen2112
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:13 pm

SpinalRemains wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I'm pulling for LC. Every time I've watched them, they're hustling constantly. I'm in America with just five years of BPL history, so I've got no attachments to the big guns, and I don't really have an interest in how their title might shake up the league. I just want to see them win cuz they don't quit.
I think what the foxes have done is great. I hope they pull it off and Vardy stays put. Only four teams have ever won the premier league, time to shake things up a bit anyway.
5 Teams have won the Premiership. Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and not forgetting Blackburn Rovers !!
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast

Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Giggity. Not really the point I was trying to make, but haters gonna hate I suppose...
vialister
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:52 am

renpen2112 wrote:
SpinalRemains wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I'm pulling for LC. Every time I've watched them, they're hustling constantly. I'm in America with just five years of BPL history, so I've got no attachments to the big guns, and I don't really have an interest in how their title might shake up the league. I just want to see them win cuz they don't quit.
I think what the foxes have done is great. I hope they pull it off and Vardy stays put. Only four teams have ever won the premier league, time to shake things up a bit anyway.
5 Teams have won the Premiership. Man Utd, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and not forgetting Blackburn Rovers !!
I went to blackburn away last year. When we were walking to ewood we laughed at the photos that are on the side of the stadium & some blackburn fans splurted out "come back when you've won something".
The response was "what?! the last time you won anything was over 20 year ago thanks to a geordie!". show's how daft they were as we've won more trophies / had more finals than them in the last 10 years.
renpen2112
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:04 am

SpinalRemains wrote:Giggity. Not really the point I was trying to make, but haters gonna hate I suppose...
Hate ??? Don't be so precious pal, simply stating a fact !!

Personally hope Leicester win league as they've been a breath of fresh air this year, been excellent to see Vardy do well as only 5 years ago was playing for my local side Halifax Town crazy to think of the journey he's taken.
vialister
Art Enthusiast

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 am

Biggest game of the season tonight for us. I'm dreading it after the events of the last week but I'm also feeling posi about it.

UTB
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:08 pm

Hoping city pull off a big win today. We need the slots going forward, and I don't have much faith in the foxes or spurs racking up many wins in next year's CL.
bert
Art Expert

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:20 am

vialister wrote:Biggest game of the season tonight for us. I'm dreading it after the events of the last week but I'm also feeling posi about it.

UTB
Bet you were jumping around after last night's game! I was happy, I want you and Burnley to come up and Brighton to choke in the play offs again (I'm a Palace fan). I suspect Brighton will get up though, Hughton is a good manager - that last game of the season could be spicy!
vialister
Art Enthusiast

Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:41 pm

bert wrote:
vialister wrote:Biggest game of the season tonight for us. I'm dreading it after the events of the last week but I'm also feeling posi about it.

UTB
Bet you were jumping around after last night's game! I was happy, I want you and Burnley to come up and Brighton to choke in the play offs again (I'm a Palace fan). I suspect Brighton will get up though, Hughton is a good manager - that last game of the season could be spicy!
You don't even understand how much! haha! The last goal is comical like but who gives a drymount.

Much rather have Brighton come up tbh, Can't stand Dyche / Burnley. I can personally see it being all wrapped up by the last game mind. Just hoping one of them slip up this weekend and then we tonk Burnley 5-0 next Tuesday!
lapislazuli
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:30 pm

BOOM
Atletico Madrid 2 - Barcelona 0
:clap:
SpinalRemains
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:25 am

Wouldn't mind seeing 3 of the remaining teams take it. Hats off to Atleti for continuing the curse.
jools
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:00 pm

to quote that auld red nosed bastid
football bloody hell :lol:
YNWA
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:26 pm

jools wrote:to quote that auld red nosed bastid
YNWA
:notworthy:

What a match.
vialister
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:13 am

samuraiwriter wrote:
jools wrote:to quote that auld red nosed bastid
YNWA
:notworthy:

What a match.
Amazing game! Last time i can recall a comeback like that was when boro did it in europe.... twice haha. My bet came in as well so i'm happy it finished like that!
vialister
Art Enthusiast

Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:07 am

Jesus, left it until the last minute AGAIN. This season is going to be the death of me! 4 more to go.....
fitz
Art Expert

Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:29 pm

this is more a pet peeve but I hate that football has gone from being a Saturday thing to an all week thing - it was so much better when you just had all the games on the same time, the same day - now you have a few on Saturday, a few on Sunday, one on Monday, one on Tuesday, couple of Wednesday, one on Thursday - so that you never know what the hell is going on :twisted:

Aaah that's better.

Good result for Newcastle today but too little too late I fear.