Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:Not to be that guy, but does anyone know if The Propositions have been printed or an expected ship date? Already got notices on two prints since then, so I'm just curious if Mondo's having issues with it or something.
Most are in same boat. Since had Road, Bone Tomahawk and Hanuka shipped.

Happy to wait. Still also waiting to watch Bone Tomahawk but I know I'll enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:30 pm

^also excited to watch Bone Tomahawk and know I'll enjoy it. Already regretting passing on the print. Might go for an AP.
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:35 pm

I've watched it twice, and I'm glad to say there are small things I didn't notice the first go round. Pay attention to Sheriff Hunt's aim and ponder his character...
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:10 am

Chicory is hilarious.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 am

followmefilms wrote:Gotta give a shout out to Mr. MFaith for Periscoping the Linklater show. :notworthy:

I got to it a tad late, so I couldn't comment and show some support. But, it was pretty awesome to see a gallery opening via Periscope. I think we need to adopt this for more shows. Let's those of us who can't make it check out the art and the atmosphere of the opening.
whats the EB points equivalent for Periscope-ing a gallerys how?
keefdotorg
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 am

Watched it again a few nights ago. It's so drymounting good.
mllNY
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:31 am

I see Mondo is listed as Exhibiting at Emerald City Comic Con, any rumors on any possible prints there yet?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:32 am

cotis wrote:
followmefilms wrote:Gotta give a shout out to Mr. MFaith for Periscoping the Linklater show. :notworthy:

I got to it a tad late, so I couldn't comment and show some support. But, it was pretty awesome to see a gallery opening via Periscope. I think we need to adopt this for more shows. Let's those of us who can't make it check out the art and the atmosphere of the opening.
whats the EB points equivalent for Periscope-ing a gallerys how?
He is on the board now.

Pretty cool of Mike to do though. :clap:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:33 am

mllNY wrote:I see Mondo is listed as Exhibiting at Emerald City Comic Con, any rumors on any possible prints there yet?
tons.
mllNY
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 am

cotis wrote:
mllNY wrote:I see Mondo is listed as Exhibiting at Emerald City Comic Con, any rumors on any possible prints there yet?
tons.
would you like to share :D
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:01 am

mllNY wrote:
cotis wrote:
tons.
secret rumors. can't break the pinky promise.
mllNY
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:07 am

OK so is there someone who has not made the sacred oath of a pinkie promise that would like to share what they may have heard on the grapevine

and if there is a secret society that shares this info how do I get in, whats the secret handshake
circlexcomplete
Art Connoisseur

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:10 am

mfaith wrote: Damn! You're not joking. Fastest I've seen. They've really upped their game as far as fulfillment goes. Guess, now that they have all the black friday stuff out of the way they're laser-focused. :clap:
The Road print came just about as fast, took them 2 days to get it to me; could not believe it when it showed up at my door step. Curious to see if mondo does anything for the release of the new ghostbusters film and if it will actually included images of the female cast.
pleasediedistro
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 am

mllNY wrote:OK so is there someone who has not made the sacred oath of a pinkie promise that would like to share what they may have heard on the grapevine

and if there is a secret society that shares this info how do I get in, whats the secret handshake
OR it's possible that nobody knows anything. But that's exactly what secret societies would say, so take it for what you will. Or not, who cares.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:15 am

cotis wrote:
mllNY wrote:
cotis wrote:
tons.
secret rumors. can't break the pinky promise.
Thanks for the PM with pics of said prints. ZOMGSTOUT
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.