TKuczynski
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:30 pm

RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:32 pm

jimmysleftbrain wrote:
circlexcomplete wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Sounds like dipping into PayPal means it's no longer held in your cart? That seems odd. One more reason to pay with CC I guess.
It holds as long as an inventory is available, just means 125 people checked out before him; I use PayPal every time. Then again I am probably ahead of everyone because I use a page monitor that detects any change in code and I'll just say this it detects within milliseconds of posting, the links for the posters usually exist 1-2 minutes before actually being posted, I was already checked out when everyone was scrambling to login their PayPal and such. Shopify is well coded, but not well enough, there are little doors you can always open to get ahead of everyone.
Holy fudge skynet has become self aware.

This killed me. Well done Jimmy :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
aivc
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:33 pm

circlexcomplete, dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. milliseconds, custom extenson, showing off...:D
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:35 pm

lol.
circlexcomplete
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:40 pm

aivc wrote:circlexcomplete, dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. milliseconds, custom extenson, showing off...:D
lol that's fine :-) I just bought the road variant poster directly from a link that I had on auto refresh while everyone sat on the front page.

Been doing this with sneakers and clothing also, but I'll stop sharing since everyone thinks I am clown.
pleasediedistro
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:41 pm

circlexcomplete wrote:
aivc wrote:circlexcomplete, dude, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. milliseconds, custom extenson, showing off...:D
lol that's fine :-) I just bought the road variant poster directly from a link that I had on auto refresh while everyone sat on the front page.

Been doing this with sneakers and clothing also, but I'll stop sharing since everyone thinks I am clown.
You're still talking... :P
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:43 pm

mfaith wrote:
randyortizdtd wrote:Bit of useless trivia: this is the first @mondotees poster (of a bunch of new mondo fudge I've been working on in the past few months) I did where I started off using traditional methods (#charcoal, #graphite and #pastel). This was done to print scale at 24x36". It was photographed then taken into photoshop to further adjust tones and color, add text and take out the two characters to replace with footprints for the variant version. I'm selling this original if anyone wants it. I'll also post progress shots later tonight if I remember. Email me at randy@damnthedesign.com if interested in purchasing
Back on topic, this is amazeballs. Anyone here up for it?
Jasper73
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 pm

image.jpg
ImageT.K.C.
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Thread delivers :D
circlexcomplete
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Jasper73 wrote:
image.jpg
:!: :P :!:
pleasediedistro
aivc
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:50 pm

circlexcomplete wrote:

Man, if you had shared something that was actually useful and better than other proven methods, then we wouldn't have clowned you.
But so far, everything you've been saying is actually worse than what the best method is, hence the clowning.
aibohphobia wrote:Maybe, but either way you get some cred for joining on 4-20 at 4:20. Nexus of the Universe.
egrimens
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:50 pm

circlexcomplete wrote: there are little doors you can always open to get ahead of everyone.

Mondo is also notorious for making really blatant url's so you can also sometimes get lucky by just guess for example

http://mondotees.com/products/the-road-variant-poster
http://mondotees.com/products/the-road-poster

are valid url's and connect through to product pages who is to say you can't guess next week's poster release url; sometimes it works.
you do realize these links give you ZERO advantage because there is 1-button add-to-cart on the front page as well... its one click either way.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:54 pm

matowest wrote:Thread delivers :D

Tip talk on a drop day with prints that anyone could have scored. God bless you mondo thread :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:56 pm

mfaith wrote:
randyortizdtd wrote:Bit of useless trivia: this is the first @mondotees poster (of a bunch of new mondo fudge I've been working on in the past few months) I did where I started off using traditional methods (#charcoal, #graphite and #pastel). This was done to print scale at 24x36". It was photographed then taken into photoshop to further adjust tones and color, add text and take out the two characters to replace with footprints for the variant version. I'm selling this original if anyone wants it. I'll also post progress shots later tonight if I remember. Email me at randy@damnthedesign.com if interested in purchasing
Looks like he has gotten himself a fatty hummingbird up there on the wall :D
jkw3000
EB Team

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

circlexcomplete wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
circlexcomplete wrote:
bubbie wrote:Luls.
Milliseconds!
This is good stuff. Mondo thread never disappoints.

P.S. has got to be Drew.
I'm caught lol I do have a custom chrome extension built with a higher refresh rate than their standard page monitor extension though, just trying to show off a little, mine is just a modified clone that allows me to check at an interval set to less than one second, about half of a second if my timer doesn't lie, instead of every 5 seconds, and my connection is on fiber so maybe I just have a better network, I have taken a fair amount of time dabbling in html and know c+ and javascript.
If only it could cart and check out, you would be on to something there.
That is called a bot LOL not gonna build that, no fun in that automating the process is cheating there are much more creative solutions that are fun.
jkw3000 wrote: Ah, yes...the joy and optimism of a pre-Stout purchaser.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.