ATTENTION (secondary) SPUSTA BUYERS

General art-related discussion.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Same as EMEK it sounds like. Throws in handbills and would never expect one were I buying. Also, what the hell is up with all this Spusta buzz lately? I thought he has been around for a while but all the sudden people are freaking out. Was there something that happened or just a collective movement over time?

I like his stuff... Just wouldn't really hang most of it. Not my cuppah but he's super talented.
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:29 pm

lujborg wrote:you're not getting fudge for free. stop asking.
:lol: :lol: :lol: this .... so true
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
taylorph
Art Expert

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:23 pm

I threw in a few spusta stickers with a deal once and the dude asked if he could send the stickers back to me so I could send minis or micros instead... :roll:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...
TheSubmissionChannel
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Who the drymount is Spusta?
1000steps
Art Expert

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:53 pm

you're spusta know that
Welcome to the sleaze pit
cardhawks
Art Expert

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:01 am

if I were him I'd be printing mini's 24/7 and cashin in before the bubble bursts and I sure as hell wouldn't be hatin on the flippers... this fudge's been "give aways" for years now all a sudden ebay makin him famous
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 am

I don't get what the mini/micro hype is about. Too many colors/images/color schemes to collect. I just gave up. Now I just giveaway the micros on FB that I score from the studio.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:20 am

ISO mini bloomjangles :roll: :neutral:
dasher12
Art Expert

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 am

taylorph wrote:I threw in a few spusta stickers with a deal once and the dude asked if he could send the stickers back to me so I could send minis or micros instead... :roll:
This seems to be in line with what most of those tools post on the Facebook groups. He's my favorite artist but I'm not nearly to the level some of these people are. Crazy train.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:25 am

dasher12 wrote:
taylorph wrote:I threw in a few spusta stickers with a deal once and the dude asked if he could send the stickers back to me so I could send minis or micros instead... :roll:
This seems to be in line with what most of those tools post on the Facebook groups. He's my favorite artist but I'm not nearly to the level some of these people are. Crazy train.
Most entitled fans in our hobby.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Ifightfortheusers
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

TheSubmissionChannel wrote:Who the drymount is Spusta?

Exhibit A that weed does infact have deleterious effects.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:21 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
dasher12 wrote:
Easily. The bitching after the drops is my favorite. Complaining how Spusta should do something different, but when he does, they complain about a surprise drop or how people who don't deserve them won the contest.
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:53 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
dasher12 wrote:
You think? Used to be some of the best people in the hobby until people with dollar signs in their eyes entered the scene.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:07 am

christorge2 wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
dasher12 wrote:
You think? Used to be some of the best people in the hobby until people with dollar signs in their eyes entered the scene.
Hands down. Spoos fans are the absolute worst when it comes to entitlement and bitching. There's a reason I've left nearly every FB group involving them

And blue always laying down some truth around here
Codeblue wrote:This is what y'all get for trying to flip hippie fudge.
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:45 am

Nevermind, not really relevant to the conversation.
Last edited by MooseThompson on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.