Static Medium Fine Art Printing News & Announcements

General art-related discussion.
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:41 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that we'll begin offering framing services to the general public. We're really excited about this!

Find all of the info here: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewforum.php?f=31
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Giveaway time! Head on over to our IG for a chance to win 'A Ready Defense' by Greg "Craola" Simkins! Signed and numbered edition of 50. There's a few left in our shop as well: http://staticmedium.com/shop/

Simply tag 3 friends on our IG post and we'll select a winner on Monday. Good luck!
technique
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Big Simkins fan here. Thanks for the chance!
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:07 pm

technique wrote:Thanks for the chance!
So it goes...
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:54 pm

We've got another giveaway up our sleeve for #freeprintfriday!

We're doing things a little differently this week so please follow the instructions. We've got a stack of Olly Moss' super rad 5x5's and these are just a few that we'll be sending to one lucky winner. To enter:

-Follow @ollymoss and @staticmedium on IG

-Post a new photo of @ollymoss' 5x5 prints, mention that @ollymoss is the artist and that the printing is by @staticmedium

-Use the tag #StaticMossGiveaway

That's it! You can use any photo of Olly's 5x5s. It can be one you took of your own collection or a repost of one of ours. Well select a winner next Friday. Good luck!

mobius006
Art Freak

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:35 pm

is it picked randomly?
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:16 pm

mobius006 wrote:is it picked randomly?

Yep. We'll use a random number generator to pick one among all the entries.
tenaciousjack
Art Expert

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Really loving StaticMedium as of late, especially the giveaways. :notworthy:
If I lived on the west coast, I'd definitely have them frame a few Kawasaki prints.
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Excited to announce that we have a couple releases coming up with JAW Cooper. A print set, and 'Cleave' hand embellished with metallic golds and white acrylics. Details to come in the next few days!

I really need to get better about posting all of our IG photos on here as well. In the meantime, here's a picture of a giant rooster with titballs.

lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

:lol: ISO
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"1/1. Hand embellished. Cut by the same laser that crafted Olly's papercuts."
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:31 pm

because who doesn't like a huge rooster with tits. :D
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Hey everyone!

We're excited to announce that we're teaming up with Aled Lewis who had a poster he made be officially adopted by Bernie's campaign. If you haven't seen it yet here it is!

Together with Aled we've launched the site http://bernieposters.com where you can purchase a 5 color screen print of this poster either framed or unframed. There's a link to donate to the campaign and if you do so you'll get some of your money back as a discount on the poster. We wanted to make something cheap and accessible that promoted awareness and encouraged donations.

The posters are both screen printed and framed in our studio and I can promise you that they're going to look fantastic. They're a timed edition and will be available for the duration of the campaign. Anything that you can do to help spread the word is greatly appreciated. Thanks! #feelthebern

GmidD
Art Expert

Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:25 pm

CROSSPOST: Just got this in yesterday from 1xRun. Another gorgeous print by Audrey and Static Medium!

StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:16 pm

Static Medium is proud and honored to team up with JAW Cooper to bring you a giveaway of monumental proportions.

To celebrate JAW Cooper reaching 200k followers and our upcoming print release this Saturday we're giving out some epic swag bags.

10 lucky winners will each receive a different signed and numbered 1/1 print, an original sketch and a hand made insect sculpture.

To enter, head on over to instagram and post a picture of JAW's work. Follow @JAWCooper and @StaticMedium and be sure to mention us in the comments as well as using the hashtag #JAWCooper200kGiveaway.

Winners will be randomly selected and announced Saturday, March 12th at noon PST.

Saturday's print release will include JAW Cooper's memorizing Cleave which is hand embellished with metallic gold and white acrylics and is available both framed and unframed. We'll also have a 3 print set from her moleskin series. Laser cut dick is NFS.

Good luck, and thanks for the support!