A s W l A e K e E p 15 Slater

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Gotchya, so are say Black Strange Attraction and Black Acid Flashback on white stock as well?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm

The regular version from Todd landed today and it looks great. Going up in the baby's room this weekend
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:35 am

Its on the wall. Looks good. When we first got it, my daughter said she didn't like it. Now she loves it and wants it in her room because we have it hanging in her brothers room. :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:28 pm

TheVoid
Art Enthusiast

Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:13 am

Has anyone else framed this one up? I'm hoping to get a few ideas before I get mine framed.