Fauntleroy SNOOTY

General art-related discussion.
fredo
Art God

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:42 pm

1nkling wrote:
partpat wrote:Why does this even deserve a thread ?? OP shamelessly posts the worst drymounting art by some of the worst "artistS" in the game. Look at some of the trash threads he has started , add this to the pile.
One mans trash is another mans gold. Not everyone can post a winner every time and not every artist creates genius.

There are well respected artists on here who I think are awful. Somehow I manage to resist the urge to go into their threads and post that though.

In terms of the forums I'm still a noob but really I think any artists deserves a thread.
But this thread is not about an artist. OP, as shown pretty clearly in his other non-artist thread, is a lying shill. IMO it's only a matter of time before he tries to con the membership ala Iratasan and others.
just a foil for me today, thanks
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:57 pm

I don't trust Babbtke... and I have good reason. (Which I cannot say publicly.)

Feel free to PM! 8)
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Babbs can be annoying but when/where was he lying and/or shilling auctions? Or do you mean shill in the general sense? Dude seems harmless to me but seems to set a lot of people off.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
fredo
Art God

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:11 pm

"Oh boy!!! Does anyone know who these new artists who are being PIMPED by Shep and Le Rat are?!?!? BECAUSE I SURE DON'T!!!!!"
img
img
img
img
img
img
img
img
img
just a foil for me today, thanks
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:21 pm

This doesn't really seem like art as much as graphic design. There is absolutely nothing original in the execution or ideas presented in the photo examples of this "artist." Can someone point to examples that demonstrate otherwise?
I'm not someone else.
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:55 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Babbs can be annoying but when/where was he lying and/or shilling auctions? Or do you mean shill in the general sense? Dude seems harmless to me but seems to set a lot of people off.
For the life of me I can't understand why these personal attacks occur. I joined this community a little over a year ago to be immediately accused of being trending art. I kind of laughed it off because I happen to know him but then it turned into a bloody witch hunt. Many began calling me an "alt" for everyone they personally had a problem with or the most hated banned past members they had an ax to grind with. I figured it would pass but repetition works and now it has become a permanent brand on me. I have thick skin and I know alot of it is unintentional but just remember I am actually a person, with family and a job, who truly appreciates art and artist.

Thats all :neutral:
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:54 pm

babbtke wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:Babbs can be annoying but when/where was he lying and/or shilling auctions? Or do you mean shill in the general sense? Dude seems harmless to me but seems to set a lot of people off.
For the life of me I can't understand why these personal attacks occur. I joined this community a little over a year ago to be immediately accused of being trending art. I kind of laughed it off because I happen to know him but then it turned into a bloody witch hunt. Many began calling me an "alt" for everyone they personally had a problem with or the most hated banned past members they had an ax to grind with. I figured it would pass but repetition works and now it has become a permanent brand on me. I have thick skin and I know alot of it is unintentional but just remember I am actually a person, with family and a job, who truly appreciates art and artist.

Thats all :neutral:
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:36 pm

babbtke wrote:This young UK artist is a great asset to the art community. On top of that he is a genuine guy and his prices are reasonable! He just commissioned a canvas piece for me for less than $300. Check him out!
I will post pics once it arrives.
:drool:
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:38 pm

biscocrack420
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Looks like an image out of a coloring book colored by a small child. would not buy
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Say it with me:

Pump... and Dump...
Pump... and Dump...

8)
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:05 am

biscocrack420 wrote:Looks like an image out of a coloring book colored by a small child. would not buy
Image[/quote]

He was actually giving these away to the people at the back of Stik que.

Stik is another artist that I will not even talk about over here, due to the tunnel vision ax grinders :wink:
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:10 am

biscocrack420 wrote:Looks like an image out of a coloring book colored by a small child. would not buy
Fattyramone wrote:Edgy...

You are actually spot on, I was thinking this is where Snooty got his inspiration from :clap:
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:11 am

Fattyramone wrote:Radical..

Anybody from the UK read these as kids??
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:11 am

babbtke wrote:
He was actually giving these away to the people at the back of Stik que.

Stik is another artist that I will not even talk about over here, due to the tunnel vision ax grinders :wink:[/quote]

Wow, more "customization" of currency! Haven't seen that since... um... what was his name? Black and white STIK figures (see what I did there?) with vaults and moneybags on 'em... What his name... Babbtke, you remember. What was his name? A Guetta I think. Kia? Sumthin' like that.

:wink: