Shaun of the Dead 13 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Froilan
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:03 pm

CrustaR wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
CrustaR wrote:
automator wrote:New image Shaun of the Dead 13 Stout - Cast Signed Detail

John Carpenter, TAKE NOTE! This is how you do a cast signed version: In pencil down by the credits.
ftfy
TRUTH.

Apparently, you guys had forgotten about the original release with signatures. In the middle of the print!
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
actorinthisplay
Art Expert

Fri May 02, 2014 12:10 am

This is such a good print. One of my favorites for sure.
xbrc
Art Expert

Sat May 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Been wanting to do something like this for a while... Now that I have a cast signed SotD on the way I decided to do a project! :)

Excited to see how it looks in the frame.

bryndavies
Art Expert

Sat May 24, 2014 9:37 pm

xbrc wrote:Been wanting to do something like this for a while... Now that I have a cast signed SotD on the way I decided to do a project! :)

Excited to see how it looks in the frame.

that's pretty dope. look forward to seeing the final product.
ImageT.K.C.
automator
Nobody

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:08 am

New image Shaun of the Dead 13 Stout - Framed

decimusmeridius
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:34 am

So I know it's already been mentioned that Shaun's mom isn't in the print, but even more surprising is that Jessica Hynes isn't there, unless I've missed her somehow. She was on his Spaced print, but she's missing from this one. Very strange to me.

I finally picked up one of these last week and couldn't be happier. It's beautiful. I'm sort of surprised that I've never seen it paired on a wall with Stout's Reservoir Dogs print considering they share the same color scheme.
actorinthisplay
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:55 am

I'm still surprised this print doesn't get more love around here. I feel it's one of his best.
agr719
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:56 am

This will be the first aftermarket print I officially try to procure in 2016. It's time :pint:
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.
darkturkish
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 pm

I'd get it before he does a true Hot Fuzz print
Just a dude collecting paper
agr719
Art Expert

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:32 pm

agr719 wrote:This will be the first aftermarket print I officially try to procure in 2016. It's time :pint:
Finally locked down a copy (signed!) through one of the Facebook groups and got it in last week, so it's good to know I was able to follow through with this :pint:

Also, a weird habit of mine is to browse Art Comment and Release threads for older prints after I get a copy (Star Wars set was fun reading :lol: ), and I caught this guy near the beginning:
Ainshol wrote:Looks similar in colors to Stouts SW A New Hope. Hope the trilogy is the same colorway. Would love to have it on the opposite wall to my SW set. :lol:
I am 100% on board with this, because the color scheme totally fits (red, blue, green). I would love to see him actually complete this trilogy someday!
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.