Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
LarryForsyth
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:38 pm

neverland wrote:Hi guys is there a UK buying and selling Facebook group just for the UK print collectors? I have some I am looking for and some to sell as tastes have changed. Thx
I'm sure there will be, but this forum is also a great place to find/sell/trade what you need.
AlanCampbell
Art Expert

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:39 pm

If anyone is interested an interview i did recently just got published - http://cicadawheels.com/2015/12/19/alan-campbell-art/
benjo09
Art Enthusiast

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:47 pm

Just a heads up the eFrames have 10% off until midnight using code BESPOKE10.
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:20 am

neverland wrote:Hi guys is there a UK buying and selling Facebook group just for the UK print collectors? I have some I am looking for and some to sell as tastes have changed. Thx
There is a UK only Facebook group which all are welcome to join but it's not really about selling stuff as there are plenty of places for doing that already. It's a "secret" group on FB but only to stop all the spammers we had trying to join. For details PM me here or on FB (Andrew Swainson).
PaulSeal5
Art Connoisseur

Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:25 am

Hey :)

Newish UK member here.
What delivery company would people reccomend for shipping framed prints?
It's my first time sending frames and I really want it to go smoothly.

Thanks for any help
jpfondu
Art Expert

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I'll stick this message in here to save pm'ing everyone individually.
I spoke with Andrew who has the DHM tube with that Delorts. Unfortunately there's been a 12.60 customs charge (2.52 each).
Andrew can you post your PayPal add up so we can all pay you. Hope everyone is cool with that?

Cheers,
JP
1nkling
Site Admin

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:50 pm

jpfondu wrote:I'll stick this message in here to save pm'ing everyone individually.
I spoke with Andrew who has the DHM tube with that Delorts. Unfortunately there's been a 12.60 customs charge (2.52 each).
Andrew can you post your PayPal add up so we can all pay you. Hope everyone is cool with that?

Cheers,
JP
Maybe PM everyone the address. Don't recommend posting your email on a forum that is spidered by search engines. Thats how you get spam. :D
My up to date trades and ISOs.
jpfondu
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:00 am

1nkling wrote:
jpfondu wrote:I'll stick this message in here to save pm'ing everyone individually.

Cheers,
JP
Maybe PM everyone the address. Don't recommend posting your email on a forum that is spidered by search engines. Thats how you get spam. :D
Yep, good idea :)
fitz
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Just a brief note to say a Merry Xmas to everyone - I hope that Santa is good to you and he brings you those Star Wars Force Awakens toys you have been dreaming of :)
Jasper73
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:30 pm

:pint: :pint: :pint: .. merry Christmas. Lego Poe Dameron x wing flying my way.
ImageT.K.C.
Jaspar
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Merry Christmas y'all!
How does he know he got Star Wars toys for Christmas? 'He felt his presents' :roll:
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:50 pm

jpfondu wrote:
1nkling wrote:

Cheers,
JP
Yep, good idea :)
I didn't manage to get back to the PO today so will collect it on Saturday or Sunday or whenever they're next open.
Meanwhile I'd forgotten about the paypal me links you can do from your account so here's mine for those who need it…

http://paypal.me/swainson

Hope you all have a peaceful and restful Christmas and New Year. :pint:
theonlytexaspete
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:34 pm

Did Anyone get any exciting Prints for Xmas? My Wife got me Shutter Island by Laurent Durieux! :-)

Alexei
Shutter Island by Laurent Durieux (Regular).jpg
Jaspar
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 am

Happy New Year everyone!
After loitering around, impatiently waiting for something to happen in the world of prints, thought I'd give this thread a nudge. :D

I'm hoping LD's Indy gets launched soon, as I'm way too excited about it :drool:
Anyone else got anything to share that is on their minds in the world of prints?
fitz
Art Expert

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:04 pm

yeah all went very quiet over Xmas/New Year - really hoping for some stuff from Olly in the next month or two and also praying LD's Indy is going to be a timed edition because I have never scored anything good on the BNG site